I'm Done Playing Deepstacks

Yeah yeah bad beat forum but i'm done playing these idiotic events. You play for 6 and a half hours to make $33 after getting all your money in with AA on king high board against a clown with KJ only to get outdrawn. Oh man If i'm going to get outdrawn i want it to be within 3 hours if I'm only getting $33 profit. lka;jf;lkjaf;jfa;fakdj;fjk;ldfdlk;j.alkj;jlkalj;a;lj;lkj

Start playing a little higher, and playing turbos. I'm pretty sure you can find $200 turbo SNG's. Last shorter amount of time and then you don't just win chump change. Not to mention if you get bad beated you just fire up another one!

Bascome-forget these stupid *** deepstack tournies, and get to Full tilt. The double stacks allow you all the play you will need to crush donks, and they still get done in a reasonable amount of time.

Start playing a little higher, and playing turbos. I'm pretty sure you can find $200 turbo SNG's. Last shorter amount of time and then you don't just win chump change. Not to mention if you get bad beated you just fire up another one! And than you go broke!
FYPIf your unhappy about the 33 dollars, I'll take it.
Good thing you don't play live.
this is different. You dont see 60-70 hands an hour live. Different experience. I would gladly play live for an extended period of time.
Start playing a little higher, and playing turbos. I'm pretty sure you can find $200 turbo SNG's. Last shorter amount of time and then you don't just win chump change. Not to mention if you get bad beated you just fire up another one!
And playing higher doesn't resolve anything. When I say $33, I shouldn't say that. I should say a profited only 1 buy in. Whether it be 2 cents or $1000 its all the same ratio wise
this is different. You dont see 60-70 hands an hour live. Different experience. I would gladly play live for an extended period of time.
I'm tellin ya, try the turbos. And I just checked, they go as high as $525.

I agree. Deepstacks are stupid. The only time I'm ever going to consider playing one again is if I have a large enough bankroll to take a shot at the $100+9 variety.

Yeah yeah bad beat forum but i'm done playing these idiotic events. You play for 6 and a half hours to make $33 after getting all your money in with AA on king high board against a clown with KJ only to get outdrawn. Oh man If i'm going to get outdrawn i want it to be within 3 hours if I'm only getting $33 profit. lka;jf;lkjaf;jfa;fakdj;fjk;ldfdlk;j.alkj;jlkalj;a;lj;lkj
if you know that it should be in the bad beat forum and still don't post there... then you are worse than the donkeys you whine about! they don't know any better, that makes them ignorant! you know better and still don't do it. that makes you STUPID! just my opinion of coarse, i oould be wrong. i'm not but i could be.

well, if it makes you feel better, i got donked out before the blinds got to 50/100.set<flush draw2p<gutshotseriously though, the low dollar deep stacks are a marathon that can easily yield little to no gain. if you're not comfortable with cashing 33 dollars for 3-4 hrs of work, then try something else or wait for the 109s. there are lots of options out there.

if you know that it should be in the bad beat forum and still don't post there... then you are worse than the donkeys you whine about! they don't know any better, that makes them ignorant! you know better and still don't do it. that makes you STUPID! just my opinion of coarse, i oould be wrong. i'm not but i could be.
the point of the post wasn't a bad beat douchebag. It was pointing out that the time played to make an x amount of money is not worth it.Oh and everyone stop saying wait for the 100 +9s. Seriously you aren't getting my point. I dont look at making $100 and saying yes i made $100! If i was playing $100 tourneys I'd look at it like a buy in. If I played a 2 cent tourney and made $30, I would get excited. But I played a $30 tourney and received 1 buy in profit. If I was playing 100s I would look at a $100 profit the same way.

Oh and everyone stop saying wait for the 100 +9s. Seriously you aren't getting my point. I dont look at making $100 and saying yes i made $100! If i was playing $100 tourneys I'd look at it like a buy in. If I played a 2 cent tourney and made $30, I would get excited. But I played a $30 tourney and received 1 buy in profit. If I was playing 100s I would look at a $100 profit the same way.so there was a point then? good to note