Alot of the questions on this forum are concerning moving into no limit from limit, but i need to work on my limit game.I've always played small stakes no limit and do fairly well in it, but when i switch to small stakes limit, i see my money slowly go down.Can i get some key pointers that a No limit player has to adjust to doing in limit low limit?To give some more info...i usually play $25 NL and am switching to .50/1.00.

The big problem is probably calling too much on draws. Without knowing any details... But that's a huge difference between limit and NL... there aren't the implied odds you get in NL. Also might be a little too loose preflop. You need to tighten up in limit and just push hard when you get a good hand, and it seems like it's the best.

unlike the move from limit to NL, i don't think you can simply quantify the best changes you need to make. what exactly is your style in NL cash games, and how do you play them? then we'll talk.aseem

i'd say i'm tight average. I'm aspiring to become tight aggressive but i definitely think i fail at being the aggressor at certeain situations when i should be.I play about 18% of my hands...if i raise preflop i'll bet on the flop 90% of the time (Doyle style). if i only get a call i'll probably bet it on the turn no matter what also. then if i get called i'll release it. Of course it always depends.I think my play on the flop and preflop are very good. but i DEFINITELY need some work on the turn and river. That's where i end up losing the most amount of money.I hardly ever like to showdown for most of my money unless i KNOW i have the nuts.uhm....i dont' know how else to qualify my play