The final table is eight players - if god forbid none fold - do four players only get 6 cards?
That question was asked right here in this forum very recently. Apparently in that case the 7th card would be dealt as a community card.
The final table is eight players - if god forbid none fold - do four players only get 6 cards?
If there are more players remaining on 7th street than there are cards remaining in the stock, the next card is placed in the centre of the table and is treated as a community card (like in hold'em).
If there are more players remaining on 7th street than there are cards remaining in the stock, the next card is placed in the centre of the table and is treated as a community card (like in hold'em).
dont ya love it when the answer has already been given and then some noob comes and re-answers it?
dont ya love it when the answer has already been given and then some noob comes and re-answers it?
RKIGS :club:
omaha 8 king ehh?
I love that ALMOST as much as when somebody re-asks a questionthat has been asked already 500 times before, and the answer can be conveniently located in the forum that is devoted to the game inquestion. Almost.
I love that ALMOST as much as when somebody re-asks a questionthat has been asked already 500 times before, and the answer can be conveniently located in the forum that is devoted to the game inquestion. Almost.
Speaking of that;What does TP/MM mean?
Don't ya love when the forum-retard flames a perfectly polite user because of submitting his post a couple seconds too late?
lemme ask you something...whats with the "Canadian Consulate" title beside ur DP?
Isn't it self explanitory?If your mind gets lost or in trouble while connected to the FCP matrix then Canadian minds can come to me for refuge. Do I have to explain everything!? :club: