been lookin forward to this one for a while. im back from my 3 week hiatus, ready to knock your @ss outta the playoffs. good luck buddy.
HAHAHA.
if you have any desire to start the much at like 330 or 345, ill be ready.To hit every card in the deck and get outplayed and outclassed.
FYP

I always give my opponents props if they play well...so I will give you props as well.You play good Theraflu. Real Good.Just not as good as me..but really..who is? lolGL the rest of the way.I am going to the bench for two weeks and letting my teammates play these next two matches.

I always give my opponents props if they play well...so I will give you props as well.You play good Theraflu. Real Good.Just not as good as me..but really..who is? lolGL the rest of the way.I am going to the bench for two weeks and letting my teammates play these next two matches.
say what you want big guy, but when i was short you pussied out on a number of pots that kept me alive, and me betting 25% of my stack with nothing doesnt really count as hitting every card in the deck. Did i really make any bad plays? i had control/you gave me control of the first 10 minutes until the double up, where i was up 2-1 and had TPTK and you had 17 outs twice or whatever, pretty close to a coinflip. then i fought and tried to stay alive as much as i could, never getting into too big of a pot when i was probably behind, and betting as often as i could to win as many pots as i could since you play like a vagina.i figured you'd try to trap me, which i didnt see too much of, but i was cautious enough and willing to fold to most of your reraises. I dont remember the first time i doubled off of you, which i think is the hand you referred to in chat where i pushed in with something not that great. i dont remember what you, or i had, but i think i was short?You not being able to get off of top pair/mediocre kicker with a 3 flush on the board for 90% of your stack is your own problem, not mine.
say what you want big guy, but when i was short you pussied out on a number of pots that kept me alive, and me betting 25% of my stack with nothing doesnt really count as hitting every card in the deck. Did i really make any bad plays? i had control/you gave me control of the first 10 minutes until the double up, where i was up 2-1 and had TPTK and you had 17 outs twice or whatever, pretty close to a coinflip. then i fought and tried to stay alive as much as i could, never getting into too big of a pot when i was probably behind, and betting as often as i could to win as many pots as i could since you play like a vagina.i figured you'd try to trap me, which i didnt see too much of, but i was cautious enough and willing to fold to most of your reraises. I dont remember the first time i doubled off of you, which i think is the hand you referred to in chat where i pushed in with something not that great. i dont remember what you, or i had, but i think i was short?You not being able to get off of top pair/mediocre kicker with a 3 flush on the board for 90% of your stack is your own problem, not mine.
You got a real short memory.I played like a Vagina?I wish you could see my cards. I really did.I GAVE you control early so you would make a mistake...you made two.I guess you forgot that I took a 2700 to 300 lead without showing down ONE hand after I doubled up to 1700 to 1300.You forgot that you doubled up twice as a 60-40 dog after you doubled up from 300. The one I referred to in the chat, was your Brilliant play with second pair to call a raise on the flop and half your stack on the turn to of course hit 2 pair on the river to get you to 1400.You play good, but you got outplayed and were outclassed pretty badly. You were as much of a sitting duck as I had been told.You won the lottery and you act as if you actually did something to win. You bucked 60-40 three times while all-in when short stacked. You got lucky. Nothing more..nothing less.The last hand was a read I had on how you played. I had the balls to make such a call. That call says more about how you play than how I play. Congrats on that.BTW, it is interesting that you called me a vagina...when all I really did to take control was bet out on the flop in first position after your raises and take away your continuation bets. You finally re-raised me...and viola...after 6 or 7 times of this...let me guess...you had air? Give me a break.When you got lucky after getting outplayed and outclassed, JUST SHUT UP.

im not sure how you calling me a luckbox means i got outclassed.thanks for the info on my game, i hope you talked to more than just hoosier though.it was a good game.

im not sure how you calling me a luckbox means i got outclassed.thanks for the info on my game, i hope you talked to more than just hoosier though.it was a good game.
You got "lucky" to win. As far as "outclassed", the match was what it was. You played in it. Do you remmber any hands I showed down? (Hint) They were very few, and I had a 2700 to 300 lead.I didn't talk to Hoosier. I got a unsolicited rant from a known poster.What matters is that I still think you are a good player, but I got upset when you started acting like you somehow outplayed me while you came from behind repeatedley to luck your way from 300 chips to the win.Poker is poker, and everybody is allowed to get lucky from time to time. Congratulations, you won. GL the rest of the way.

i like us having our own thread.sorry to upset you. been a big downswing the last 10 weeks or so and its really starting to get to me. the $10 win was my big score for the day. had just gotten back from foxwoods after losing and watching my jackass friend win $500. i also have a much easier division and conference, which play their own role.

i like us having our own thread.sorry to upset you. been a big downswing the last 10 weeks or so and its really starting to get to me. the $10 win was my big score for the day. had just gotten back from foxwoods after losing and watching my jackass friend win $500. i also have a much easier division and conference, which play their own role.
Fair enough...I myself dusted off $250 today on delayed tilt.

nah i gotta read my own scouting report for the future. and while i agree with certain parts of alf's critiques/assessments, there's also my side to the story. and how dare you post in this thread! i cant keep up with the sick thread, its like a sidejob that pays in laughs. its tough.

QFTthat alf is one stuborn *******. :club:
Stubborn...but damn good.Almost god like.And I am always right when taking about: Poker, Beer, Football, Basketball, and the Construction business.Rant over.