alright alright alrightlast night Lukas did well, and Magni blew me away. I really love his voice when he sings like that. He didn't do Coldplay well because its a little high, but last night he rocked. I'm a little biased because Live is one of my favorite bands and I've seen them live around 8 times. my bottom threePatrice- I fast forward her after about 30 seconds. She's just not my cup of teaZayra- again, I actually like her voice and the way she sings, I like that style, Portishead, Mazzy Star, Sarah McLaughlin, stuff like that in spells, but she's wrong for this, and she's a ham. But she should show the hamJill- again, not a bad voice, and I liked the Tracy Bonham song, but she aint right. She could be the band Fluffer.Josh will be the next guy gone.Ryan Starr has been doing well, but he looked like The Hamburgular with that stupid eye makeup, and he always looks pained.I also laughed when they said Magni had the best "unaccompanied" performance a week after praising Ryan's Losing My Religion. They were neck and neck for me.Toby had me until the bullhorn. Tough song to rock out, but he was doing it.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else wondering if they are going to step up the eliminations? I mean do we really have to suffer through 9 more weeks of subpar performances? There are only 3 people who will truly be considered for contention and you all know it. What is supernova waiting on? I mean honestly how long are they going to keep the antics of jill, and zayra around? Maybe they are keeping them around just to see what they will wear next. But honestly, lets move this process along and get down to the real talent. Im surprised I havent heard any Pumpkins, Linkin Park, or Nickelback. Seems like some of those guys would do well with any of those bands.

they'll stretch it as long as they are getting ratings.And I'm sure the final three will be one episode.and who do you think are the best three. share an opinion.and did you really just write Linkin Park and Nickelback? Nevermind, you obviously have no musical taste.just kidding, I mean, those bands aren't good, but I'm just goofin with ya.and they can't just play anything. They need permission.

they'll stretch it as long as they are getting ratings.And I'm sure the final three will be one episode.and who do you think are the best three. share an opinion.and did you really just write Linkin Park and Nickelback? Nevermind, you obviously have no musical taste.just kidding, I mean, those bands aren't good, but I'm just goofin with ya.and they can't just play anything. They need permission.
If they can throw in 867-5309 I think some Nickelback and Linkin Park deserve a throw. Im not saying that they are great rock bands but they have produced some very successful rock songs that are applicable for the contest. Unless Supernova is going to be singing STP and Rolling Stones tunes for their debut album.

They did eliminate 2 in one week last year - but the ratings were flagging thenIt's like the NBA more money for a 7 game seriesToby messed up big time - he was doing great and then he pulled out the megaphone which was JD's big gimmick last year and Navarro almost retchedI think its pretty much down to Magni, Dilana and LukasI think they wanted to keep the Zayra show around for a while but she was just boring this week - either her or Jill is gone

alright alright alrightlast night Lukas did well, and Magni blew me away. I really love his voice when he sings like that. He didn't do Coldplay well because its a little high, but last night he rocked. I'm a little biased because Live is one of my favorite bands and I've seen them live around 8 times. my bottom threePatrice- I fast forward her after about 30 seconds. She's just not my cup of teaZayra- again, I actually like her voice and the way she sings, I like that style, Portishead, Mazzy Star, Sarah McLaughlin, stuff like that in spells, but she's wrong for this, and she's a ham. But she should show the hamJill- again, not a bad voice, and I liked the Tracy Bonham song, but she aint right. She could be the band Fluffer.Josh will be the next guy gone.Ryan Starr has been doing well, but he looked like The Hamburgular with that stupid eye makeup, and he always looks pained.I also laughed when they said Magni had the best "unaccompanied" performance a week after praising Ryan's Losing My Religion. They were neck and neck for me.Toby had me until the bullhorn. Tough song to rock out, but he was doing it.
The ****ing hamburglar. That's priceless.
They did eliminate 2 in one week last year - but the ratings were flagging thenIt's like the NBA more money for a 7 game seriesToby messed up big time - he was doing great and then he pulled out the megaphone which was JD's big gimmick last year and Navarro almost retchedI think its pretty much down to Magni, Dilana and Lukas
Agreed. I can't really see it coming down to anyone but these three. I think at this point, Dilana and Lukas have the edge.
I think they wanted to keep the Zayra show around for a while but she was just boring this week - either her or Jill is gone
That was a horrible performance from Zayra. She reminds me of a Mexican Bjork. The fact that she's kinda kooky and marginally entertaining doesn't change the fact that she's mangled every song she's done thus far.
Dilana is starting to annoy me
I thought she did ok last night, but I don't think she should win.Patrice should be gone this week.I actually believe Zayra is better than she is at this point.
I thought she did ok last night, but I don't think she should win.Patrice should be gone this week.I actually believe Zayra is better than she is at this point.
if she's singing like Tajada music but not for a rock bandi'd go out of my way to avoid her in real life but on my tv i'm still sort of amused
if she's singing like Tajada music but not for a rock bandi'd go out of my way to avoid her in real life but on my tv i'm still sort of amused
agreed. Wrong band, but I'll bet she's taken Tommy's hog while in Vegas
Patrice and Storm didn't do well at all last night.... Zayra is a good singer, but she is trying out for the wrong bandI hope Dave Navarro gets cut this week because he annoys me
agreed, Storm butchered it, Patrice licks balls and her voice has become annoying to me. Midget Makeup Boy was awful last night.Magni stood out. Dilana got lucky and had a perfect song for her. She's got flapjack boobies so she's out. Ryan Star has a great low "register" but when he has to sing loud, he's not great.I like Toby's voice. Maybe I'm crazy.and not one of the rockstars yelled at the performers when they complained about being worn out. That's what a rockstar does, party then perform.
Zayra's all bark no bite - storm would be taking on the whole band - she'd probably refuse to hold hands
refuse to hold hands?you mean she'd be all business, no lovey dovey? Just take one in the dumper, one in the mouth and one in each hand
refuse to hold hands?you mean she'd be all business, no lovey dovey? Just take one in the dumper, one in the mouth and one in each hand
uhh no more like "you want me to do whattttt????"

Magni and Toby have really turned it up in the last few weeks and have definitely cemented themselves as top 4, with Dilana and (more than likely) Lukas.Storm has been slightly inconsistent week to week, Patrice has really started to suffer now that the field is thinning, and Ryan just doesn't do anything for me.Zayra had what was, to me, her best performance thus far, but it's just not right for the band.

I really think its magni's to loseI thought Dilana with the band sucked btwI think they thought they were keeping the crazy spaniard but then patrice was too good
I can't believe Magni was in the bottom 3. Some people are fucking morons.I guess I'm in the minority here, but I like Dilana. She's shown a lot more than I first gave her credit for.It seems like Patrice is doing just enough to get by. At this rate, she's the next to go.