Hole - Violet LyricsAnd the sky was made of amethystAnd all the stars were just like little fishYou should learn when to goYou should learn how to say noMight last a day, yeahMine is foreverMight last a day, yeahMine is foreverWhen they get what they wantWell, they never want it againWhen they get what they wantWell, they never want it againGo on, take everythingTake everything, I want you toGo on, take everythingTake everything, I want you toAnd the sky was all violetI want it again, but violent more violentAnd I'm the one with no soulOne above and one belowMight last a day, yeahMine is foreverMight last a day, yeahMine is foreverWhen they get what they wantThey never want it again When they get what they wantWell, they never want it againGo on, take everythingTake everything, I want you toGo on, take everythingTake everything, I dare you toI told you from the startJust how this would endWhen I get what I wantThen I never want it againGo on, take everythingTake everything, I want you toGo on, take everythingTake everything, I want you toSpun a lie in your mindYou're mine/Your mindGo on, take everythingTake everything, I want you toGo on, take everythingTake everything, I want you toGo on, take everythingTake everything, I want you toGo on, take everythingTake everythingTake everythingTake everythingThe giril Jill sang it last night in a wedding dress and brought out roses and Dave Navarro said she was ripping of Courtney Love too muchShe said she was totally originalDave said well she has roses and the same dress on the album cover whatever

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That spanish chick must be blowing someone. No reason she is still there. Chris isn't that good, but I thought his last two performances were 100 times better than Puerto Rico's.Then again, I've always liked that Tonic song. And the Franz Ferdinand song he did the night before, I thought he sounded pretty ok.

I love how one sentence that they say in the house over like 5 hours becomes their whole identity. I still cant believe miss puerto rico got away with singing the same song again - there is something messed up about these wednesday sing offslast year they had to sing inxs songs - and last night all three songs were suspiciously ones the band had already played either last night or last week

I love how one sentence that they say in the house over like 5 hours becomes their whole identity. I still cant believe miss puerto rico got away with singing the same song again - there is something messed up about these wednesday sing offslast year they had to sing inxs songs - and last night all three songs were suspiciously ones the band had already played either last night or last week
suspicious how Mr. Conspiracy Theory?I just think that even though the band is great and I've heard they have great credentials, they can only learn so many songs in a short period of time.Who knows?Maybe these people were told to choose a bunch of songs in advance just in case and the band learned them all or they have a finite number of songs to choose from.We'll see. And Supernova has no catelog to speak of, so they have to do covers.

yeah but they make it sound like they can choose any song they want which didn't appea tp be the case last nightif Miss Puerto Rico were smart she would have done Shout at the Devil

yeah but they make it sound like they can choose any song they want which didn't appea tp be the case last nightif Miss Puerto Rico were smart she would have done Shout at the Devil
followed by Sad but Truethen a closer of Estranged

I've always said that if motley crue got a dollar for every time girl girl girls is played at a strip club bill gates would be the fifth richest man alive

I hate all 3 of the stars on the show. Navarro is cool, but Lee, Clark and Neustead suck ***.The talent sux ***, too.
I never really acknowledge you or your posts for no other reason than you aren't that funny. This solidifies it.
I never really acknowledge you or your posts for no other reason than you aren't that funny. This solidifies it.
Thanks, Ron Mexico. Two thing, though: Your response actually acknowledges me and my post and I'm being deadly serious about how much this show sux azz. Almost as much azz as you.

Dave Navarro: Dude I have to be honest you look extremely arrogant up there ..... And its awesome!!So kill me I was amusedAll of tommy's clever (sic) lines seem scripted - dude you raised the bar and I'm pulling up to it or whatever he saidI think I like lukas the best - even though he looks like frankenstein's monstersurprised someone sang Helter Skelter and it wasn't Dilana who scares the crap out of me and looks and sings like a serial killer

Lukas was pretty smart about his performance. He definitely had the Mick Jagger strut going. The band seemed to like it. Dilana's performance was pretty good as well, but I agree that her singing is a little weak. Toby messed up this week. The rest of them suck and don't have a chance.--RuffRidr

So yeah, Toby was a disappointment but isn't going anywhere.I have trouble hearing Lukas when he sings. Why does the band complain about song selection when the songs they are given suck?Jefferson Starship? The Beatles, that song Lukas sang, Bon Jovi and a few other soft rock garbage songs. Then the band says "Sing something ugly, something us next week" Fck you, let me pick a decent song.My guess on the bottom 3. and yes, I know I listed 4. any of these will workCanadian guitar playing blondeTall young chick- she sounded awfulSpanish chickspindly band dork who cant really sing and has been in the bottom 3 beforecan't remember names yet.as far as Tommy being scripted, I'm sure they weren't delighted with how horny he was last night.did anyone google Storm Large? I didn't. cant at work. didn't want to get out of bed last night. ( I watch on tivo so to ff through the garbage.)

So yeah, Toby was a disappointment but isn't going anywhere.I have trouble hearing Lukas when he sings. Why does the band complain about song selection when the songs they are given suck?Jefferson Starship? The Beatles, that song Lukas sang, Bon Jovi and a few other soft rock garbage songs. Then the band says "Sing something ugly, something us next week" Fck you, let me pick a decent song.My guess on the bottom 3. and yes, I know I listed 4. any of these will workCanadian guitar playing blondeTall young chick- she sounded awfulSpanish chickspindly band dork who cant really sing and has been in the bottom 3 beforecan't remember names yet.as far as Tommy being scripted, I'm sure they weren't delighted with how horny he was last night.did anyone google Storm Large? I didn't. cant at work. didn't want to get out of bed last night. ( I watch on tivo so to ff through the garbage.)
I googled her. There were some art nude shots, nothing special.
I don't think a girl has a shot in hell of winning this thingdilana's the only one i'd put at better than 15-1
you gave me only 5-1 last night. Jerk.I'd write my review, but you and I are the only ones who read this thread, and we discussed it last night, as pillow talk
you gave me only 5-1 last night. Jerk.I'd write my review, but you and I are the only ones who read this thread, and we discussed it last night, as pillow talk
yeah but I like it in public - for instance when we finally do it i'd like to think that you would like me want to video it and eventually put it out on the internet so the people can see our love
yeah but I like it in public - for instance when we finally do it i'd like to think that you would like me want to video it and eventually put it out on the internet so the people can see our love
sure, just put the link in this thread and our privacy will be kept private. umm yeah
sure, just put the link in this thread and our privacy will be kept private. umm yeah
I'm not saying someone will see it now - but someday future generations will happen upon it - times will be different - and forever we shall be a bright shining example of two men expressing the glories of love