Video Of Daniel At 2k Omaha H/l Final Table

This won't be on ESPN!

You might think Daniel's reaction is funny but I personally like Cuong Do's reaction the most. He is the player at the far end of the table who painfully folds his two pair after a bet by Jack Zwerner. When the cards get turned up he sees that he was bluffed out of the sidepot and that Daniel is still in the tournament. So he loses the pot and doesn't get to move up the money ladder.

if im not mistaken arent you not allowed to take video at the WSOPthis might be rare!

Camera's ok, no flash. I was standing on the rail when this went down. Daniel almost busted his ankle running over to E-Dog after it was all over. Crazy final table hand.

This crowd proves that DN is the most popular player in poker. Crashes servers, runs a media conglomerate against the grain and they STILL can't hold him down. I love that goofy bastage.

Too bad--Cong Do is the best hi-low player in Atlantic City and a big winner in the $4,000-$8,000 mixed cash games. I posted in another thread he's the one who tought Phil Ivey to play Omaha (before Ivey won 2 Omaha bracelets). I think Cong has been in the money like 7 times in O-8 at WSOP, but only gotten a second.------------------ Really a stupid amateur move to not knock out another player and move yourself up a place. But, the thing is the winner is an old-time loser from these tounaments--you'd think he'd at least know the basics by now. :club: