The Big Game During Wsop

So anyway, saw this about David Benyamine who is a regular in the Big Game in Bobby's Room:Quote taken from http://www.tonygpoker.com/blog The infamous TonyG

WSOP $5,000 No Limit EventWe’re playing the $5,000 No Limit today, and 620 players showed up. What a table I have. Phil Hellmuth is on my left, and David Benyamine is on my table as well. David is the biggest winner at the cash games thus far during the WSOP. David is a brilliant player who I used to play cash games with in France. I used to play with him in the 400/800, and obviously he has moved up and is one of the bigger players in the world today. He is ripping up the ‘big game’ to the tune of $20 million up for the week. This is the biggest swing I have ever heard of in the $4,000/8,000 game.
I know Daniel is focusing on the WSOP, however, although David Benyamine is obviously a strong all around player, you have to wonder what in the hell is going on if this is true. Has there been a larger influx of rich morons than usual who are testing their luck not only in the WSOP tourneys but also in the biggest cash game around? Wouldn't DN be better off saying to hell with the grind that the WSOP really is for him and taking advantage of the increased edge that he must have in the Big Game with the arrival of donks? Even if this is an exaggeration and the number is maybe 5-10 million... if I were DN I wouldn't be bothering to grind out the WSOP events.---Swyft--- P.S. Hold 'em sucks, Omaha for life :club:

Well I think it comes down to the bracelets not the money.. he has said in typed blogs before as well as the video blog that it isn't about the money, its about the bracelet.. I'm sure he could do well playing just cash games.. but there is other accomplishments out there to be had.