PHIL RUNS AROUND TABLEyeah that sounds about right
Did he do push ups and/or sit ups, say that he "Never Gives Up" and that he is going to buy 30 bottles of Dom?
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I say...."PHIL NEVER GIVES UP!!!"
he obviously did. I mean he goes all in with bottom pair and flush draw? doesn't he know hes only 54%? I mean he can wait to get his money in a better spot because he is that good :club:

All you people thought Phil is out but seriously he still has a chance in this thing. I'll say it again it is absolutely ridiculous to count Phil out until he is absolutely crippled. One more double up and he will be cruising.

he obviously did. I mean he goes all in with bottom pair and flush draw? doesn't he know hes only 54%? I mean he can wait to get his money in a better spot because he is that good :club:
damn, you are a dumbass.
damn, you are a dumbass.
QFTphil bets 60k, jeff folds, 4 in a row

alright I've been meaning to ask for a long time, but what does QFT mean?and how am i the dumbass for just joking around and you guys dont even realize it? Also I was kind enough to point out that gutshot wasn't behind while you guys were getting excited over hands that happened half an hour ago.

The # of posts in this thread is increasing so rapidly, I"m just going to say that whatever KowboyKoop says, the same goes for me.

QFT = "Quit F***ING Tilly"It's most-often directed at Phil Laak..as an urge to quit messing around with that Jennifer Tilly skank.

The # of posts in this thread is increasing so rapidly, I"m just going to say that whatever KowboyKoop says, the same goes for me.
Good man.Oh, yeah, and I bang a lot of hot chicks on a regular basis.Phil up to 1.1 mil now...the comeback is on!!!
alright I've been meaning to ask for a long time, but what does QFT mean?and how am i the dumbass for just joking around and you guys dont even realize it? Also I was kind enough to point out that gutshot wasn't behind while you guys were getting excited over hands that happened half an hour ago.
BLASPHEMY!!! Gutshot is the best!

jeff calls blind, hellmuth checks, flop Ac 3s 5h, phil checks, jeff bets 65k, phil calls, turn is Jh, phil checks, Jeff bets 100k, Phil calls, 8c on river, phil checks, Jeff bets 300k, phil calls, JEff show j5 for two pair, phil had a 5 and a 3WOW....how hot is this jeff guy running!??!?!??!? Wow....I don't see how this jeff guy can be beaten if he is going to continue to run this white-hot. Unreal.

Man... this donk is catching the cards... another 3 outer.

jeff calls blind, hellmuth checks, flop Ac 3s 5h, phil checks, jeff bets 65k, phil calls, turn is Jh, phil checks, Jeff bets 100k, Phil calls, 8c on river, phil checks, Jeff bets 300k, phil calls, JEff show j5 for two pair, phil had a 5 and a 3 So brutal.

Back down again...PF --> Jeff calls the BB, Phil checks.Flop:Ac 3s 5hPhil checks, Jeff bets 65k, Phil calls.Turn: JhPhil checks, Jeff bets 90k, Phil calls.River:8cPhil checks, Jeff bets 300k, Phil calls, Jeff turns over Jd5s, Phil has 53 --> Phil crippled again.