Poker Academy......good Program?

I downloaded the trial version and it plays great, but I was hoping to get some reviews from other forum members. It seems to provide alot of feedback on your game. I've been wanting to get a program like this and was original thinking that the Wilson Turbo Poker was the only comprehensive training program out there until I found Poker Academy. It's endorsed by Antonio Esfandiari, Scott Fischman, and Hoyt Corkins to name a few, but I always put more weight in the actual users reviews so......I'm also curious as to how it compares with Poker Tracker in regards to tracking & analizing your own game. I know Turbo Poker & Poker Academy dont analize your opponents like Poker Tracker does.Any input would be appriciated!Poker Academy also provided 2 of the poker bots for Stacked.

At the top right of the forum there is a button called "Search"type in "poker academy" and "poker tracker" in the keyword field.There have been many threads on each.May save ya some time

I lik it. There are a ton of things you can do and learn from. I usually only play with it when I am in a downswing and don't want to lose any more money. I still get to curb my poker addiction while waiting out the time when you just aren't playing well or getting your *** handed to you by negative varience. MY limit game has improved a bit with it. I don't play much NL with it though. Supposedly yhe NL bots are some of the tougest around.

I've done a search for Poker Acaemy but have gotten no hits with anything helpfull. I just tried again to see if you could tweak the search parameters, but the search engine doesn't seem to be working right now. Just brings up a blank page.

I've done a search for Poker Acaemy but have gotten no hits with anything helpfull. I just tried again to see if you could tweak the search parameters, but the search engine doesn't seem to be working right now. Just brings up a blank page.
A) search for Poker Academy instead of Poker AcaemyB) put quotes around "Poker Academy"Here is one the last thread from a few weeks ago ....http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=61916

I've been using it for about 2 years and it has helped me immensly. The pro version provides the most useful analytical tools, but it's more expensive. It is not as extensive as Poker Tracker, but it does contain a lot of useful information to assist in determininig leaks in your game.They now have on online playing feature with a pseudo-economy to make the play a little more realistic. You still encounter some all-in cowboys, but it's 100 times better than any play tables you'll find at places like Party or Stars.