David Benyamine Playing In The 'big Game' And Up 20 Million For The Week!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2500 BB is way more than a swing. That's absolutely DESTROYING the game. I'm not buying it.
I'm only buying it if the stakes increased for the fish in town, and he lit up some NL game. Clearly no fixed limit game is going to pull that kind of dough.
They play 4k/8k limit, but I thought they also played NL with a 100k cap at times. It's hard to believe there could be a 20mil win in a week playing limit, but if it's NL (with a few fish from the WSOP) then I could understand it.
I doubt it'd very likely that your average WSOP fish brought the 200k he would need to sit in at that table.
i believe it. benyamine is a beast..
that's ludicrous. benyamine is broke, in jail, and can't get a stake up. also, how's he going to play in the big game when he's in a full body cast after being hit by a bus?
came straight off the top of my head, you can use it, but must © DNA :club:
well to hell with that then
good, cuz I hate your current one
Why?
I doubt it'd very likely that your average WSOP fish brought the 200k he would need to sit in at that table.
There would be a lot of big name celebrities around though. What about all the bracelet winners: on top of the world, think they are good enough to match it with the big boys...Its also quite likely that he was just ****ing around & pulling someones leg.
heres what i think happened. For the last year the consensus has been that benyamine has been the biggest winner at the big game. The number that I had heard goin into the WSOP is he has made approx 20 million in the past year or so. Now i suspect he has been continuing his success as the big winner at the big game during the WSOP. someone prob heard this and asked "how much have you made playing the big game" Benyamine prob responds to this "20 million" with his response being in the context of his entire time playing in the big game while the original question was in the context of the duration of the WSOP. when the article says this has been supposedly confirmed by Benyamine it prob happened in the same manner where Benyamine confirmed the number thinking that he is discussing his gains over the entire time he has played in the big game. ...............................else the entire thing could just be complete BS.
I think you might be on to something.

I believe during the FDWPC at Bellagio they had a $500,000 min buy-in. The poker room was crazy with side games and all tables were full. Someone (fish) had $100,000 and wanted to sit in, but was denied. I was standing by the check-in and they guy sounded quite upset about it. I guess the big game wanted even more rich fish to sit in the game. On the other hand, they don't want someone to double up and split right? Sounds interesting and hope to hear some truth to DB's rumor soon.

Here's what probably happened:Somone asked Benyamine how much he was up in the big game. Benyamine replied, "20 million this week."He didn't mean "20 million in this ONE week;" he meant "20 million AS OF this week."

I think someone asked Benyamine how he was doing and Benyamine said, "up 200", meaning up 200 thousand. But the guy misinterpreted him to mean, up 200 million. However, the guy knew nobody would believe 200 million so he reduced it to 20 million. :club:

Only one man knew how much mobney that Benyamine was up in the Big Game... but Chuck Norris gave him a roundhouse kick to the head...and that man no longer exists on this planet....

The 20M is too much for a WSOP--but I have SEEN pretty close to that!! IN 2000 a fish from Canada (they said a Nortel Corp. founder) kept rebuying for $750,000 cash. The game was $4-$8K blinds, NL hm. The guy kept pushing all in after the flop or turn and stealing the blinds/anti's. But every once in awhile he'd get called. I saw Hasan Habib win at least $5M from him--just calling. Everytime he went broke, the floor wheeled in another metal cart piled with bricks of cash. Eventually Ivey got a seat and won a small (relatively) pile. The guy quit when Sammy Farha played K 3 suited and flopped 2 pair against the guy's AA. These multimillionaires show up at every WSOP. It's not the regular round of H.O.R.S.E. and they leave room at the table for fish. It's possible NONE of the big game regulars are losers--just Benyamine is winner more.

The 20M is too much for a WSOP--but I have SEEN pretty close to that!! IN 2000 a fish from Canada (they said a Nortel Corp. founder) kept rebuying for $750,000 cash. The game was $4-$8K blinds, NL hm. The guy kept pushing all in after the flop or turn and stealing the blinds/anti's. But every once in awhile he'd get called. I saw Hasan Habib win at least $5M from him--just calling. Everytime he went broke, the floor wheeled in another metal cart piled with bricks of cash. Eventually Ivey got a seat and won a small (relatively) pile. The guy quit when Sammy Farha played K 3 suited and flopped 2 pair against the guy's AA. These multimillionaires show up at every WSOP. It's not the regular round of H.O.R.S.E. and they leave room at the table for fish. It's possible NONE of the big game regulars are losers--just Benyamine is winner more.
Evidently, Sammy knows the power of the King Krablar.
I laughed it up a bit after reading this.You can only push in for a max of 100k. Maybe he won 500k from him not 5 mil.