Where are the nay-sayers this year? The guy has already monied in 2 WSoP events (still alive in event #8 at final table) and won huge amounts of money this year in general.Way to go DN, keep up the good work.

time for another round of "name that TV theme song". This time it is tricky. The lyrics of the song never actually made the TV show.The game of life is hard to playYour gonna lose it anywayThe loosing card I'll someday playSo this is all I have to sayThat suicide is painless.It brings on many changesAnd I can take or leave it if I please.

He's all washed up. Until he wins a bracelet, 2 WPTs, and POY he's just another donkey in my book.

time for another round of "name that TV theme song". This time it is tricky. The lyrics of the song never actually made the TV show.The game of life is hard to playYour gonna lose it anywayThe loosing card I'll someday playSo this is all I have to sayThat suicide is painless.It brings on many changesAnd I can take or leave it if I please.
Too easy...Theme from M*A*S*H...written by movie director Robert Altman's 14 y/o son and most recently rendered amazingly by Stewie Griffin
MASH
you can smell threads now?? damn, i must need a new computer or something.
oh wait...it looks like i took a shit on my computer. this thread still sucks though.damn spastic colon...
He's all washed up. Until he wins a bracelet, 2 WPTs, and POY he's just another donkey in my book.
agreed.

::OFFICIAL +1 TO POST COUNT THREAD::I say we turn it into that sentence thread in off-topic:I start w/ a word (in this case, two words) and then a poster adds another one. HERE WE GO!This post...

::OFFICIAL +1 TO POST COUNT THREAD::I say we turn it into that sentence thread in off-topic:I start w/ a word (in this case, two words) and then a poster adds another one. HERE WE GO!This post...
Tastes...

I am conviced the only reason people who have been on this site more than a month come to general is to flame the newbies who start crappy threads like this.Anyone disagree?