2006 Hot Dog Eating Contest

An American is winning with less than 5 minutes left. Kobayashi may finally lose.Now Kobayashi has the lead. Go America!

I think Kobayashi is on the Clear. He used to be pretty scrawny, but now he's jacked. Nathans needs to implement a steroid testing policy before this gets out of hand.

How would steroids help him in an eating contest? The dude was winning when he was small and now he is jacked and still winning. He has just gotten more serious about his training. The MTV special was really good. His training is way better than any of the americans they followed around.

How would steroids help him in an eating contest? The dude was winning when he was small and now he is jacked and still winning. He has just gotten more serious about his training. The MTV special was really good. His training is way better than any of the americans they followed around.
I think he just wants him DQ'd so the US can regain its hot dog eating title though with Chestnut going from 27 dogs last year to 52 this year we should have a good chance of taking back the belt next year.
I think he just wants him DQ'd so the US can regain its hot dog eating title though with Chestnut going from 27 dogs last year to 52 this year we should have a good chance of taking back the belt next year.
Well, if he continues that pace, he'll eat 77 hot dogs next year.
Steroids shrink your balls, but they enlarge your stomachDuh I thought everyone knew that
i dare anyone to give a reason why poker is a sport that does not also apply to hot dog eating.good choice of forums OP
I think more people would see competitive eating as a sport than poker. Believe it or not I think it's a sport. It's a crazy sport, but a sport. Think about it, it requires pacing and strength from your jaw muscles. I forget who exactly, but they said they would chew multiple gum sticks at once to build up thier jaw muscles. However, poker is not a sport, it's a game. It requires no physical ability at all.
I think more people would see competitive eating as a sport than poker. Believe it or not I think it's a sport. It's a crazy sport, but a sport. Think about it, it requires pacing and strength from your jaw muscles. I forget who exactly, but they said they would chew multiple gum sticks at once to build up thier jaw muscles. However, poker is not a sport, it's a game. It requires no physical ability at all.
well i don't believe either are sports, but i think competitive eating is more so than poker.
Well, if he continues that pace, he'll eat 77 hot dogs next year.
I'm swelling with American pride just thinking about it.Is it a sport? I think that it depends on your definition of sport. I think its more accurate to call it a contest just like spelling, chess, poker, backgammon, etc....