You Yall Call This Turn?

The two opponents are very loose and aggressive and I think they might have tape over the cards on their screen. According to cardplayer I was ahead (50% equity!!!) against thier cards this time, but am I usually ahead here?Poker StarsPot Limit Omaha 8 Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.508 playersConverterPre-flop: (8 players) Hero is BB with 3:spade: K:heart: 4:spade: A:heart: UTG calls, 3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, Hero checks.Flop: 7:diamond: T:heart: J:heart: ($2.25, 4 players)Hero bets $2.15, UTG calls, CO raises to $10.75, Button folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.Turn: 6:club: ($34.5, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG is all-in $28.45, CO calls all-in $4.25, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: $24.2 returned to UTG.River: 4:heart: ($43, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $43)Results:Final pot: $43Poker StarsPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.508 playersConverterPre-flop: (8 players) Hero is BB with 3 :D K :D 4 :D A :) UTG calls, 3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, Hero checks.Flop: 7 :club: T :) J :) ($2.25, 4 players)Hero bets $2.15, UTG calls, CO raises to $10.75, Button folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.Turn: 6 :club: ($34.5, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG is all-in $28.45, CO calls all-in $4.25, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: $24.2 returned to UTG.

Hand history says Omaha, but this is Omaha 8 forum. Maybe edit hand history to say Omaha 8.Stack sizes should also be shown.Not sure you should have called on the flop if you were going to fold to a push on the turn (you had to know they were pushing the turn there).

Calling will never be a huge mistake here, but then again, it will never be hugely profitable either. I think on balance, it is probably +EV by a small amount.