Big Draw For My Whole Stack? 1/2 Nl Live

Hero has Q9 :D on the button.there is a $5 live straddle and a blind raise to $10 UTG. 5 people have called $10, Hero calls, SB BB and Straddler call.flop ($90) 8 :D T :D K :club: checked to MP who moves all-in for $42. Folds to hero who calls $42.folds to UTG+1 (blind raiser) who raises to 100. Hero???Hero started the hand with $230, has about $180 left after calling the short stack allin. Villain has about the same.Villain is very aggressive but not dumb. He isn't going to isolate with nothing, but he is capable of having as little as just a weak king here. he'll also likely call a push with any hand he'd make that raise with.easy push?

Hero has Q9 :D on the button.there is a $5 live straddle and a blind raise to $10 UTG. 5 people have called $10, Hero calls, SB BB and Straddler call.flop ($90) 8 :D T :D K :club: checked to MP who moves all-in for $42. Folds to hero who calls $42.folds to UTG+1 (blind raiser) who raises to 100. Hero???Hero started the hand with $230, has about $180 left after calling the short stack allin. Villain has about the same.Villain is very aggressive but not dumb. He isn't going to isolate with nothing, but he is capable of having as little as just a weak king here. he'll also likely call a push with any hand he'd make that raise with.easy push?
easy push?yes...and it'll be an easycall for him too, but whatever..big pot, gs + fd, go with it.- Jordan

I don't know, I think a bunch of his outs could be dead and he's drawing to 3 jacks onlyNo one could put the villan on a K :club: J :D hand?

insta-shove, you called 2 bb's with Q9 suited. What kind of flop are you looking for? If you're not getting it all in here, then fold Q9 suited preflop.

insta-shove, you called 2 bb's with Q9 suited. What kind of flop are you looking for? If you're not getting it all in here, then fold Q9 suited preflop.
I hate posts like this. I won't be faced with playing for my whole stack every time I flop a big draw with a hand like this.I'm on the button, the pot odds are massive, I'm playing a very wide range of hands here. That doesn't mean I have to blindly go all-in when I hit a good flop.In this situation, yes. As a general principle, no.

This is a dream scenario for me in a live game. People get so married to their bets in live games that you know you are going to get callers. Dude who made it $100 had to have committed a large portion of his stack.It's my experience that you can get more people involved in a drawing hand in live games. It's also my experience that you can punish people with a big stack in live games.PUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSH.