Pictures from June 27http://members.cox.net/larosa9/WSOP2006/index.htmlPictures from July 3rd.... http://members.cox.net/larosa9/wsop2006/index.html My favorites... Daniel says "Always pay attention to the table, even if you're not in the hand" http://members.cox.net/larosa9/wsop2006/sl...wsop06-022.html Daniel says "Always protect your cards just in case some tries to take a peek." http://members.cox.net/larosa9/wsop2006/sl...wsop06-024.html :D:club:

Sweet pictures. Juanda seems to only have Full Tilt Jersey's in his closet, and his stare is deadly. And... Negreanu just cracks me up for some reason.

Awesome pictures! Can you guess which one is my favorite? It is picture #4 on the second group. OMG... he looks so good in that picture! Thanks so much for sharing! :club:

Awesome pictures! Can you guess which one is my favorite? It is picture #4 on the second group. OMG... he looks so good in that picture! Thanks so much for sharing! :club:
Pink visor and all?
Who is the other persone in the FCP gear?
I couldn't get around to the other side to see who it was. I assumed it was Daniel's protoge'?
Pink visor and all?
Yeah, I don't get the pink visor thing. Last year, he wore a pink shirt. I think it is just Layne being silly. Anyway, I would love to post this picture in my blog. If you are willing to share, could you please send it to me? I will give you credit for taking the photo.

First of all, GREAT pics! Thanks for sharing.I love the look on Erick Lindgren's face. You just KNOW some knucklehead called him with crap for all his chips. Classic.http://members.cox.net/larosa9/WSOP2006/sl...op06%20026.html

I was watching an old rerun of a WSOP event yesterday and one of the commentators (I forget which one) remarked how unnatural Howard Lederer looked in a hockey jersey. He said, "If you are over 40, you shouldn't wear a hockey jersey or a basketball jersey to work unless you actually ARE a hockey player or basketball player."He was right.Looking at these pics, I think that the men NOT in hockey/basketball jerserys look a LOT better. (The tie Marcel Luske is wearing is worth a bracelet all by itself.) They look comfortable being POKER players, not wannabe jocks who have to get their competition at the poker table because they can't play their fantasy games.I'm happy to see that DN is wearing FCP stuff that is "normal" clothes and not just hockey/basketball jerseys. He looks better than the hockey/b-ball crowd -- like a grown man who makes his living as a professional poker player. Good choice.(I don't think Stacey & Clinton would go for the hockey/b-ball jersey look.)

I was watching an old rerun of a WSOP event yesterday and one of the commentators (I forget which one) remarked how unnatural Howard Lederer looked in a hockey jersey. He said, "If you are over 40, you shouldn't wear a hockey jersey or a basketball jersey to work unless you actually ARE a hockey player or basketball player."He was right.Looking at these pics, I think that the men NOT in hockey/basketball jerserys look a LOT better. (The tie Marcel Luske is wearing is worth a bracelet all by itself.) They look comfortable being POKER players, not wannabe jocks who have to get their competition at the poker table because they can't play their fantasy games.I'm happy to see that DN is wearing FCP stuff that is "normal" clothes and not just hockey/basketball jerseys. He looks better than the hockey/b-ball crowd -- like a grown man who makes his living as a professional poker player. Good choice.(I don't think Stacey & Clinton would go for the hockey/b-ball jersey look.)
llou... I couldn't agree more. It seems as if men have missed the fashion mark for the past decade. Remember in Clueless when all of the boys pass Cher and Dee and they were wearing the big baggy sloppy clothes? I find it funny that on this forum men speak freely about the appearance of each woman poker player yet many of them don themselves in these ugly jerseys. Minus the pink visor, Layne looks very nice in his fitted Full Tilt knit shirt. Anyway, I woud love to see the men poker players dress nice. They do not have to wear a suit like Marcel Luske (though he does look dashing) but a nice shirt that isn't three sizes too big goes a long way.And you are right, Stacey and Clinton would through the jerseys in the trash can. :club:
llou... I couldn't agree more. It seems as if men have missed the fashion mark for the past decade. Remember in Clueless when all of the boys pass Cher and Dee and they were wearing the big baggy sloppy clothes? I find it funny that on this forum men speak freely about the appearance of each woman poker player yet many of them don themselves in these ugly jerseys. Minus the pink visor, Layne looks very nice in his fitted Full Tilt knit shirt. Anyway, I woud love to see the men poker players dress nice. They do not have to wear a suit like Marcel Luske (though he does look dashing) but a nice shirt that isn't three sizes too big goes a long way.And you are right, Stacey and Clinton would through the jerseys in the trash can. :club:
You all are missing the point. What they're wearing has absolutely nothing to do with how they look and everything to do with selling out to who ever will pay them the most to wear their gear. As always, it's all about the benjaman's.
You all are missing the point. What they're wearing has absolutely nothing to do with how they look and everything to do with selling out to who ever will pay them the most to wear their gear. As always, it's all about the benjaman's.
Yes, it's all for commercial purposes. We get that. But there is no reason why the companies/sites "buying the players" couldn't choose decent clothes. For example, the clothes DN has been wearing are normal, decent looking clothes with logos on them. So are the PokerStars shirts that their players wear. It can be done more appealingly than the FullTilt shirts -- that are starting to look silly.