Have Been Playing Really Bad Lately.....

Only my 2nd hand at the table so I have no reads.I've been playing PLO really bad lately so I'm starting to rethink this play. Should I have called?Full Tilt Poker Game #765467783: Table Toy (6 max) - $0.25/$0.50 - Pot Limit Omaha - 18:03:21 ET - 2006/07/03Seat 1: themightymos ($55.50)Seat 2: 5xstar ($20.30)Seat 3: Griff_900 ($19)Seat 4: mukmyace ($13.50)Seat 5: All_Reds ($19.80)Seat 6: press25 ($42)mukmyace posts the small blind of $0.25All_Reds posts the big blind of $0.50The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Griff_900 [Qh Td 7s 8s]press25 foldsthemightymos calls $0.505xstar calls $0.50Griff_900 calls $0.50mukmyace calls $0.25All_Reds checks*** FLOP *** [Js 3s Ks]mukmyace checksAll_Reds checksthemightymos bets $1.255xstar foldsGriff_900 raises to $3.75mukmyace foldsAll_Reds foldsthemightymos raises to $6.25Griff_900 calls $2.50*** TURN *** [Js 3s Ks] [5c]themightymos bets $7.50Griff_900 foldsUncalled bet of $7.50 returned to themightymosthemightymos mucksthemightymos wins the pot ($14.25)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $15 | Rake $0.75Board: [Js 3s Ks 5c]Seat 1: themightymos collected ($14.25), muckedSeat 2: 5xstar folded on the FlopSeat 3: Griff_900 (button) folded on the TurnSeat 4: mukmyace (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 5: All_Reds (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 6: press25 didn't bet (folded)

Fold preflop. This hand is only good for drawing to straights. Generally I like to play hands that have two different ways to hit big, such as a pair and high flush draw.I don't like the flop raise. Omaha, more than Hold'em, is a game of nuts or double draws (straight and flush). But, you took a stab at it, and paid the price. If you have the bankroll to play this kind of variance, go for it, but I wouldn't do it.Dev

You do realize that your flush is completely worthless unless you're against exactly a set right. The only value this has at all comes from bluffing off a higher flush, and that's not going to succeed enough to make it anywhere near +EV in the long run.Oh, and when you get re-min-raised, you can be about 99% sure that he doesn't have a set, and about 95% sure that you're up against the nut flush. This is a definite fold.As for preflop play, I don't agree that QT87 can't be played profitably on the button, but I do agree that if this is how the OP's going to play it, he'll probably lose money on it in the long run.

Fold preflop. This hand is only good for drawing to straights.
Yes, it's only good for drawing to straights....but it's still good for that. Limp in position here is not a bad play.Fold the bettor's original bet on the flop, he has a flush. To be completely sure, you raised him. He reraised, which means he has the NUT FLUSH. Fold now. Why on earth do you call his reraise on the flop and fold to his weak lead on the turn????? Were you hoping he'd check it down?

Fold preflop??????????????? I'm a little loose, but this is ridiculous. Folding QT87 on the button for 1 bet is a bad play in my book. If you fold this hand preflop you certainly aren't taking advantage of your position.

Preflop limp is fine as long as there isnt a lot of raising pre-flop going on.You took your chance with the raise, and he min-raised you back. How can you not see that you are up against the nut-flush here? Calling his min-re-raise is just chip spewing...