Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Tspade.gif, Tclub.gif. UTG calls, MP calls, 1 fold, Button calls, Hero raises, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, Button calls.Flop: (10 SB) 6diamond.gif, Adiamond.gif, 7heart.gif(5 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP checks, Button checks.Turn: (5 BB) Tdiamond.gif(5 players)Hero bets, BB raises, UTG folds, MP folds, Button calls, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, Button calls, Hero calls.River: (17 BB) 7spade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB bets, Button calls, Hero raises, BB folds, Button calls.Final Pot: 22 BBI was folding to most flop bets, raising others.Ok?

If it's checked to the button and he bets, i raise.If it's checked to the MP, the button folds and i have MP labelled as betmonkey, i raise. But what if BB bets, for instance, and everyone else folds? I dont want to c/r... but i really dont think you should fold there either. Maybe call a bet, and bet/fold a safe turn?How the hell did you manage to find such a great 15/30 game?

If it's checked to the button and he bets, i raise.If it's checked to the MP, the button folds and i have MP labelled as betmonkey, i raise. But what if BB bets, for instance, and everyone else folds? I dont want to c/r... but i really dont think you should fold there either. Maybe call a bet, and bet/fold a safe turn?
If the BB bet and everyone folded, I was gonna fold. He could be leading into the field with a flush draw, but it's more likely that he has an ace. Pots big, buy RIO suck.
How the hell did you manage to find such a great 15/30 game?
I said in an earlier thread that the 15/30 game on Party seems really soft right now. There's usually two 45+/20/1.5 idiots, maybe a tight passive, and 1 or 2 good players.