Watch the WPT this Wednesday and you just might see me at the final table... :-)
That's right.. The Borgata Poker Open from Atlantic City is this Wednesday. Look forward to watching. Should be fun.

#1 i doubt thats any of your business...#2 im pretty sure she's married considering she's vince van patten's sister in law.

Shana boasts a deadly combination. A bubbly, generous, and genuinely fun personality with... well need I say more? I personally think she is one of the most beatiful women I've ever seen... but no, I've never asked her out :D She was married and is now dating a great guy.

This was probably one of, if not, the best WPT's ever. I really liked last week when Doyle won though, I was hoping he'd win a major tournament again soon so was nice to see. This one has had the best action though and always nice to see Negreanu win.

yeah... this episode... put me back into poker-mode. It made me realize that playing with the pros is even more difficult than I imagined... I think this WPT is one that deserved a taping... a table with Negreanu, Arieh, William and Ivey... 4 of my Favorite pros to copy... And I get all 4 on a single table? I couldn't ask for it better.. this was just a sick episode to put it frankly... I'm watching its re-run right now and anticipating all the good action.

I went to the WPT website and it says they are replaying the Borgata Open on the Travel Channel on Saturday at 6pm. It is not listed in the Rogers Channel guide though? I really want to see this episode, as everyone is talking about it.Anyone else live in the Toronto area and have the same problem?Please help!

I was wondering, do they broadcast the show the new WPT episodes in Canada's travel channel? I remember checking last year and it never got broadcast on wednesday nights. Any information about when it airs in canada would be great. thanx

The one this week features the crazy trash talker. I need to see this one bad just to give me something to hate.Just from the commercials, I want to punch this guy in the vagina, hard! And the Borgata was awesome DN, great job.