i like bet365.com :club:
Thank you for the help everyone. I just downloaded the software but the highest NL games they have is 100/200. Am I missing something or was the 200/400 NL a typo?

Now sitting qwith 880k plus. It looks like he has busted TiltMeNot. Johnny Lodden does it again. The swings this guy takes are simply sick. 800k+ ahead today.

Thank you for the help everyone. I just downloaded the software but the highest NL games they have is 100/200. Am I missing something or was the 200/400 NL a typo?
Its under Heads up games. TiltMeNot just left. Final tally: bad_ip +$846 751.27!!!!!
that's so ****ing sick manImagine what it must be like to be him right now. Can you imagine what it feels like to win nearly a million in a night and completely dismantle a guy HU.
I had a 3/4 chub just watching.
that's so ****ing sick manImagine what it must be like to be him right now. Can you imagine what it feels like to win nearly a million in a night and completely dismantle a guy HU.
I'm sure it feels better than when he lost nearly a million in a night a week or so ago. He must have lost like $1,5m over the last weeks so I'm sure this was a much needed win.
I bet that dude that lost 3/4 a million is still puking
He probably is, but he's Bengt Sonnert and he has had a lot of live and online success, so he will probably cope...

the guy who lost is bengt sonnert (pkrbt on most other sites), he actually won a similar amount off this guy last week. Both have big enough bankrolls to cope with this

He probably is, but he's Bengt Sonnert and he has had a lot of live and online success, so he will probably cope...
the guy who lost is bengt sonnert (pkrbt on most other sites), he actually won a similar amount off this guy last week.
Holy crapthats crazy!Who is this guy that lost over 700k bc thats just sick
Reading is fundamental