Dutch Boyd Is Gonna Take It Down!

Dutch is sitting with a pretty large chip lead at the final table. I got a good feeling about this one for him. I would really like to see him win a bracelet. I know a lot of you guys don't like him but he is good for poker when he is in the spotlight. He was a contributor to the poker boom in a small way the year Moneymaker won it. They were featuring Dutch a lot. It helped younger players relate with the game and realize they can do similar things.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep,It helped convince me that if I am child prodigy and graduate at the age of 16, I, too, should make a pokerroom, have it bust, and not pay the people who won money on my site.
pretty much my thoughts word for word. he helped with the poker boom?

So it is good for poker when Dutch Boyd is in the spotlight????Was it good for poker when he scammed a ton of people out of their money with his bust poker site???Give me a break, this guy is the scum of the poker world, the LAST thing he deserves is a bracelet. I hope Hachem PWNS his *** at the final table.

So it is good for poker when Dutch Boyd is in the spotlight????Was it good for poker when he scammed a ton of people out of their money with his bust poker site???Give me a break, this guy is the scum of the poker world, the LAST thing he deserves is a bracelet. I hope Hachem PWNS his *** at the final table.
Who are you?
hes goin to win cuz every1 else is going to catch bipolar from him
My first mistake was coming into Gen Pop.My second mistake was clicking on this thread.Someday, I'll learn from my mistakes...
For those of you who don't know Boyd's history of his failed online card room and the way he dealt with opportunities to pay the players back who in some cases lost thousands of dollars you can follow the link below.http://groups.google.ca/groups?lnk=hpsg&hl=en&q=Pokerspot
For those of you who don't know Boyd's history of his failed online card room and the way he dealt with opportunities to pay the players back who in some cases lost thousands of dollars you can follow the link below.http://groups.google.ca/groups?lnk=hpsg&hl=en&q=Pokerspot
CLicked on the link and it brought me to a bunch more links. WHere do I go? I've never actually read what happened, and would be interested to see. Can you hold my hand and spoon feed me as I'm too slow to figure this one out? :)eracnevermind, figured it out, i'm a tard
Dutch is sitting with a pretty large chip lead at the final table. I got a good feeling about this one for him. I would really like to see him win a bracelet. I know a lot of you guys don't like him but he is good for poker when he is in the spotlight. He was a contributor to the poker boom in a small way the year Moneymaker won it. They were featuring Dutch a lot. It helped younger players relate with the game and realize they can do similar things.
If Dutch wins it will show alot about his character. He has an opportunity to make the pokerspot fiasco right. Alot of my friends on 2+2 are owed money. If he uses the money to pay people back he will regain alot of credibility.

I've got to pull for Hachem here. Winning the main event doesn't seem to generate the credibility that it should. It helps to validate his win that he is going deep in some other tournaments- Like the TOC and this one.

If Dutch wins it will show alot about his character. He has an opportunity to make the pokerspot fiasco right. Alot of my friends on 2+2 are owed money. If he uses the money to pay people back he will regain alot of credibility.
nice thought...but :club::D:D:D

I love how everyone thinks they know everything about pokerspot and what went down. I would be embarassed for him if dutch payed back a dime, he was scammed by a credit card company that went bankrupt, that is not his fault it sucks for the people who lost money but you can expect him to not earn a living. poker is his only source of income right now and you expect him to just hand over his check lol. good call