Using prescription drugs illegally is -EV. I know it's funny and all to joke about, but here in the US we build prisons, hire lots of police, and clog up our court system to deal with people like you. Quit wasting my tax dollars.
One involves forcefully imposing your will on someone else, violating them in the process and potentially ruining the rest of their life through no fault of their own.The other involves doing something to yourself with little or no chance of affecting others by your own choice.Yea, same thing.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using prescription drugs illegally is -EV. I know it's funny and all to joke about, but here in the US we build prisons, hire lots of police, and clog up our court system to deal with people like you. Quit wasting my tax dollars.
Level?If not, LOL. Who said I didn't have a prescription? You'd be better off going down the pot route if that was your goal. CC99 already made the other obvious point.
here in the US we build prisons, hire lots of police, and clog up our court system to deal with people like you.
At least it's effective. Oh wait...
Level?If not, LOL. Who said I didn't have a prescription? You'd be better off going down the pot route if that was your goal. CC99 already made the other obvious point.
So you thought about calling the bluff and you tossed your cards into the muck huh?I thought maybe I would get a couple more with the 3rd level troll.Not sure where CC99 got off thinking I was trying to compare the two. I didn't comment on the sexual assault being -EV seeing as I would have figured that is kind of like saying laying JJ into QQ is -EV.
Using prescription drugs illegally is -EV.
But what if you win the tournament while using? I'd say the negative might change to a positive.
So you thought about calling the bluff and you tossed your cards into the muck huh?I thought maybe I would get a couple more with the 3rd level troll.Not sure where CC99 got off thinking I was trying to compare the two. I didn't comment on the sexual assault being -EV seeing as I would have figured that is kind of like saying laying JJ into QQ is -EV.
I'm a nit obv. :club:
[x] Doesn't know what Xanax is[x] Too lazy to google[x] Let the flames begin
I rolled over it and saw a Youtube link. I can only imagine what favorite song of mine awaits on the other end of that link. NICE TRY, FOOL.SOMEBODY WIKI THAT SHIT
This took me all of 2 minutes.Here's the google linkHere's the Wikipedia entryThere was actually quite a deep discussion of it in this threadFinally, here's a clip on youtubeAny questions?

if you can handle 20 beers before blacking out, then 1 valium or xanax + 6 beers=no memory...could be +EV or -EV depending on what happens that night :club:

• 4 months later...
if you can handle 20 beers before blacking out, then 1 valium or xanax + 6 beers=no memory...could be +EV or -EV depending on what happens that night :club:
Results oriented
  • 3 months later...