• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the thing where you make copies, most people call it a Copy Machine nowadays though.
[x] Knows what Xerox is.[ ] Was a good level
  • 2 months later...
[x] Doesn't know what Xanax is[x] Too lazy to google[x] Let the flames begin
So no one ever told me what Xanax is and I'm still too lazy to google
better?
I rolled over it and saw a Youtube link. I can only imagine what favorite song of mine awaits on the other end of that link. NICE TRY, FOOL.SOMEBODY WIKI THAT SHIT
I rolled over it and saw a Youtube link. I can only imagine what favorite song of mine awaits on the other end of that link. NICE TRY, FOOL.SOMEBODY WIKI THAT SHIT
jsdgjdglksgkl die die diejust copy and paste

Some crazy old american guy used to give us Xanax in mexico, only if you were still awake by sun rise, then it was xanax and watch the sun rise.

Now I get it....I once had a young woman (19-21ish, close to my age; 22) stay the night at my bachelor pad when I was single and ate 3 T-bars(2milligram Xanax). 30 minutes later she asks me for something to sleep in, I give her some boxers...she strips right there...She then proceeded to pass out on my couch spread-eagle with no undies...me and a buddy were up until 6:00am....I should also add I had never met this girl, she was a "friend of a friend"...good times....Edit: before the "taking advantage" posts start appearing, no.....We were simply spectators......I must admit....we did have a "nice view"
Always...and I mean ALWAYS....stick your finger in
Always...and I mean ALWAYS....stick your finger in
Sexual Assault is -EV. I know it seems funny and all to joke about (actually I don't), but I'm pretty sure that kind of humor went out of style centuries ago.On a side note, what's with all the Xanax noobs?
On a side note, what's with all the Xanax noobs?
This is actually something I have not tried. Is it comparable to the effects of weed? I like weed.
This is actually something I have not tried. Is it comparable to the effects of weed? I like weed.
Not really. Everything effects everyone differently obviously, but any time I have taken it I feel very relaxed, less apt to get excited or angry, etc etc (ha i guess in that way it is similar to pot). Pretty much in a good mood overall. I can be an anxious person at times, so it can be helpful for that (like it's designed to be).Super addictive though from what I understand, so I have never made it something I do regularly, or even semi regularly. I do usually have some with me for any big buy in live tournament though, and I'd probably benefit from it on Sundays.
where'd your weightloss bet go in your sig?
Oh snap...was messing around with changing my sig but didn't want to change pics. Gotta put that one back up. Thanks for lettin me know because I don't view sigs at work.

There we go.Hmmm, might have to get me some Xanax for some AC tournaments!

Sexual Assault is -EV. I know it seems funny and all to joke about (actually I don't), but I'm pretty sure that kind of humor went out of style centuries ago.
Not really. Everything effects everyone differently obviously, but any time I have taken it I feel very relaxed, less apt to get excited or angry, etc etc (ha i guess in that way it is similar to pot). Pretty much in a good mood overall. I can be an anxious person at times, so it can be helpful for that (like it's designed to be).Super addictive though from what I understand, so I have never made it something I do regularly, or even semi regularly. I do usually have some with me for any big buy in live tournament though, and I'd probably benefit from it on Sundays.
Using prescription drugs illegally is -EV. I know it's funny and all to joke about, but here in the US we build prisons, hire lots of police, and clog up our court system to deal with people like you. Quit wasting my tax dollars.
Using prescription drugs illegally is -EV. I know it's funny and all to joke about, but here in the US we build prisons, hire lots of police, and clog up our court system to deal with people like you. Quit wasting my tax dollars.
I personally think you have it backwards but whatevah.Also if this is your stance I dunno if you are "Dude" worthy... JS