a case for christ

Evolution is false.
Yeah we already know how you feel. What are your beliefs on gravity and the motion of the planets?
Gravity doesn't exist, it's God's gift to keep us in this atmosphere, the earth is flat, if you believe it is round, you are working for the Devil, and lastly God is at my house right now, telling me these things over a cup of tea and churros.
  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are truly a riot!! Anything but belive in a god!! Anything, please!! I cannot stand the thought of answering to anybody but me!! Because I am- wait, damn, i'm nobody. Oops, guess I screwed up. Hey God, can I have a do over? No? Pllleeeaaasssse? No? O.k., I guess it's eternal damnation then. Sigh- the monkey thing really seemed plausible man, seriously- no, your right , it didn't , I guess I will have to fess up to that now. What? I'm an idiot- yeah, I guess so, huh? Time to burn.

Lol- gravity is proven everytime I walk out the front door you babbling idiot. What a joke. Let's see, go to the zoo and watch an ape. Watch him sit there- and sit there- and sit there- and sit there- and the n scratch his buddys head and eat his fleas. You know the best part about morons like you? You actually believe this ridiculous egotistical mindboggling B.S.- so much easier to go, geez, you know, not one of us can make a dead man come back to life. Once it's gone, it's gone. There is no replacing what god has given and then what god takes away- theres no real secret to it either it just can't be done. The creator made it so easy for you to believe and you can't see the easiest thing to see- that the human body is an intricate machine with design that is clearly not happenstance, or accident- man what a group of morons evolutionists are. Am I harsh? Yes. It is well deserved.
Do you believe that the earth revolves around the sun? I'm sure you're aware that the Church made Galileo recant his beliefs on planetary motion under threat of execution. Slowly though, it became accepted as fact. The same will happen with evolution.
I'm sill laughing at your reasoning why Evolution will be proven. What lunacy. That's like saying that I will win a million dolars because my brother did.
Wake up buddy. Read what I said. All I said is evolution will come to be accepted, as did a heliocentric solar system. I never said evolution will become accepted 1) because it will be proven, or 2)because it is similar in nature to theories on planetary motion. I only said one happened, and the other will happen. Their similarity is that they are both theories about the universe which are widely accepted among scientists, but rejected by Christianity.
:wall: :wall: :wall: um...are you saying that christians don't believe in a heliocentric solar system? last time i checked i'm pretty sure i believe we're all revolving around the sun...
Do you believe that the earth revolves around the sun? I'm sure you're aware that the Church made Galileo recant his beliefs on planetary motion under threat of execution. Slowly though' date=' it became accepted as fact. The same will happen with evolution.[/quote'] I'm sill laughing at your reasoning why Evolution will be proven. What lunacy. That's like saying that I will win a million dolars because my brother did.
Wake up buddy. Read what I said. All I said is evolution will come to be accepted, as did a heliocentric solar system. I never said evolution will become accepted 1) because it will be proven, or 2)because it is similar in nature to theories on planetary motion. I only said one happened, and the other will happen. Their similarity is that they are both theories about the universe which are widely accepted among scientists, but rejected by Christianity. :wall: :wall: :wall: um...are you saying that christians don't believe in a heliocentric solar system? last time i checked i'm pretty sure i believe we're all revolving around the sun...Are you even seriously asking this? I said that when it was first introduced, this theory was not accepted by the church. Obviously it's accepted now, this was my point.
Sigh- the monkey thing really seemed plausible man, seriously- no, your right , it didn't , I guess I will have to fess up to that now. What? I'm an idiot- yeah, I guess so, huh? Time to burn.
so much for having an intelligent debate - having your beliefs influenced by fear of hell is pretty dark ages wouldn't you say? hell is something humans would make up, or at least mis-emphasize in interpretation of scriptural texts to control people (it was), not something you could really expect a perfect loving creator to impose on his creation. in that vein some eastern religeons make a LOT more logical sense than christianity because they don't have a senseless cutoff point to achieving one with god or the universe.
You guys are truly a riot!! Anything but belive in a god!!
Belief in "a god" has absolutely nothing to do with whether evolution is valid or not. Lots (and lots, and lots) of people believe in various gods and also realize that evolution has occurred. Glad we could clear up yet another of your misconceptions.
um...are you saying that christians don't believe in a heliocentric solar system? last time i checked i'm pretty sure i believe we're all revolving around the sun...
I don't doubt you believe that, but could you prove it objectively? Honest question - I'm interested in seeing what your standard of proof is. Nobody has ever actually observed the earth orbiting the sun, after all.Actually, I think any honest biblical literalist should be holding onto the geocentric universe (if not an actual flat earth) - there's a decent number of biblical passages that can't be easily reconciled with a heliocentric model. If you're going to chuck out all of modern biology based on a few myths, I don't see why you wouldn't get rid of astrophysics, too.
i've never bought into the whole evolution thing, and here's why: if everything "evolved" from something else at one point, they would still be "evolving" right? so where are the 1/2 ape-1/2 humans all at? there would be some in-betweeners running around today right? otherwise it would just be monkey gives birth to man. it seems to me that the whole lack of a middle species existing today is rather important. or is it believed that evolution just stopped, because it was perfected? not meaning to piss on anyone's views, i just don't get it. feel free to explain.
This is a very good question. In fact, the great apes are the 1/2 monkey-1/2 humans. They have opposable thumbs and no tails. A common (and not necessarily invalid) argument cited by anti-evolutionists is the lack of intermediate fossils and species. A fundamental misconception exists because for each species, there will always be a gap. If that gap is filled with an intermediate species, then there will be two more gaps created. Unless everything on Earth is of the same species, gaps will always exist. People who ask questions and undermine dogma (whether evolutionary or creationary or something else entirely) will always be better served than those who spout garbage.Anyways, the sun does indeed orbit the Earth. The only change in solar sytem theory was that planets orbit the sun, not the Earth. It's all a matter of perspective.For those who are confident in creationism, I'd like to learn more. I'm seriously uneducated in theology. If anyone knows, could you please tell me how a new species appears on Earth? Like, are just two parent creatures created, or a genetically diverse population?One last comment: even if we were created by the supernatural, how should we know which creation theory to believe? I think it's terrible that no matter who is right about God and religion, most of the human beings on this planet are wrong. Whether it's the muslims, christains, or hindus, a majority of people are wrong about religion. I personally am afraid to latch on to a particular set of beliefs before I can safely assume I'm not wrong; hence, I do not.
Belief in "a god" has absolutely nothing to do with whether evolution is valid or not. Lots (and lots, and lots) of people believe in various gods and also realize that evolution has occurred. Glad we could clear up yet another of your misconceptions.
Actually, it has everything to do with it. God tells you in the bible he created man,and woman, and tells you he created animals. How hard is that for you to get- to deny these things is to deny god, period. Do things adapt? Yes. Are new species being created everyday? No. Are new species discovered? Yes- but proof that those new species were not already here? Hardly. This is not taking into account crossbreeding of lets say a Bee and a Hornet- THAT WORKED OUT REAL WELL. Or the various strains of mutts and cats that appear everyday. Or the fact that every human being is different, and unique- God created a natural order of things and that has not changed. Man can definitely mess with it, see continued inbreeding, side effects of drugs, drinking, power lines, mercury- man can always mess with it. To the guy that put down God making a hell- hell was created for the Devil and his Angels, now classified as demons. If you decide to follow the Devil, A.K.A., not follow God, where else should you go? Logically, it makes sense- bad people go to jail, good people stay out of jail- same theory only one lasts for an eternity. That is alright- there is a way around it. All you have to do is study gods word and follow it. This whole thread is about the Case for Christ book- a very good book by the way, shot down by some as an advertisement for christianity. Read the book- he looks at both sides of the various arguments, he gives equal times to the doubters and the believers alike. I am very busy with work right now and in the where is Smash thread I promised a thread where I will delve into the Bible a bit for you guys, show some different things you have probably never heard of and leave it up to you to take it from there- I am working on that, I will have that going by monday- I can answer any of yoour questions quicker next week, I am alot less busy. The thing is, guys, once you see it it's not that hard to get it. The world, some eduacators, sometimes friends, hardship, happenstance, fear- these things get in the way and create doubt. Out of all of the things in this world, doubt is the worst- it disables the minds ability to clearly grasp what is often right in front of us. " Lord, I believe, help thou mine unbelief. " One of the most honest passages in the bible- mans plight in one sentence.
The thing is, guys, once you see it it's not that hard to get it. The world, some eduacators, sometimes friends, hardship, happenstance, fear- these things get in the way and create doubt. Out of all of the things in this world, doubt is the worst- it disables the minds ability to clearly grasp what is often right in front of us. " Lord, I believe, help thou mine unbelief. " One of the most honest passages in the bible- mans plight in one sentence.
dude you aren't making any counter or supportive arguments, just spouting christian doctrine.you totally missed the point about hell. does it really make sense to you that a perfect, just god creates us in his image to worship and love him, yet creates eternal punishment if you don't accept him within a very limited time, then even further places humanity in a situation where the majority of people who ever lived WON'T accept him? (bible says majority are going to hell). the christian god doesn't sound perfect and loving to me, sounds vengeful and sadistic. and your above last paragraph sounds like any other cult-speak BS designed to play on the emotions. actually makes me physically sick when i read stuff like this and think the majority of western civilization is too immature not to buy into it.
Actually, it has everything to do with it. God tells you in the bible he created man,and woman, and tells you he created animals. How hard is that for you to get- to deny these things is to deny god, period.
Um, last time I checked, man wrote the bible, not God. I don't really see how it's any longer possible to take every word of the Bible as literal fact. It is full of parables, as are nearly all ancient religious texts.Do you believe in dinosaurs? Did they roam the earth hundreds of millions of years ago as scientists report, or did they live in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve five thousand years ago?

The reason that this discussion is going nowhere is simple: religion just does not have a place in discussions on biology and evolution. This is not to deny God's existence or His role in Creation. But evolution is a scientific idea, and God's role in Creation is a religious one. The two can hardly be reconciled.Here's an example. Imagine my friend says to me that the Red Sox won the World Series because God smiled upon them. I argue that God did not intervene, that there is NO EVIDENCE that He did. My friend says that he is nonetheless certain that God caused the Sox to win. Clearly this argument will go nowhere. I say he didn't, my friend says he did. But either way, the Red Sox DID win the World Series. This is not disputed. The process of evolution can hardly be argued. Who or what caused the universe to exist and to support life is a purely theoretical question which cannot be answered. But to say that evolution is false is naive.

One last thing and then I'll shut up. "... rarity by itself shouldn't necessarily be evidence of anything. When one is dealt a bridge hand of thirteen cards, the probability of being dealt that particular hand is less than one in 600 billion. Still, it would be absurd for someone to be dealt a hand, examine it carefully, calculate that the probability of getting it is less than one in 600 billion, and then conclude that he must not have been dealt that very hand because it is so very improbable." --John Allen Paulos, Innumeracy: Mathematical Illiteracy and its Consequences

Tim- God said he created the world and all the creatures in it- to try and get behind another idea would be to call God a liar. I don't feel like doing that today, do you? As far as the bible being written by man? Yes- as inspired by god- give me time, I can prove this- one more day and this crazy week will be over. You cannot believe in the concept of man coming from evolution if you believe in God the creator- to do so would go against what he said he did. The problem with your statement is this- I can prove that God created the world and the things in it. You cannot prove that evolution is or has occured. Adaptation- yes. The actual changing of a species for no reason at all? No proof, and you and every evolutionists knows it. All you have is idea and hope that you someday will find those missing pieces that let you disprove a God- thats' really all you have got. What do I have? A 2,000 year old piece of literature inspired by God to let us know some truths. That's all I have got- with a heavy dose of common sense.

The thing is, guys, once you see it it's not that hard to get it. The world, some eduacators, sometimes friends, hardship, happenstance, fear- these things get in the way and create doubt. Out of all of the things in this world, doubt is the worst- it disables the minds ability to clearly grasp what is often right in front of us. " Lord, I believe, help thou mine unbelief. " One of the most honest passages in the bible- mans plight in one sentence.
dude you aren't making any counter or supportive arguments, just spouting christian doctrine.you totally missed the point about hell. does it really make sense to you that a perfect, just god creates us in his image to worship and love him, yet creates eternal punishment if you don't accept him within a very limited time, then even further places humanity in a situation where the majority of people who ever lived WON'T accept him? (bible says majority are going to hell). the christian god doesn't sound perfect and loving to me, sounds vengeful and sadistic. and your above last paragraph sounds like any other cult-speak BS designed to play on the emotions. actually makes me physically sick when i read stuff like this and think the majority of western civilization is too immature not to buy into it.
God created man- God's will is that man would be good. What man does however is up to man, because God thankfully did not make you a robot- so, you can do bad. ( Bad being the opposite of good. ) God, knowing all things came up with a reward for both. The thing is this- I would love to ask God the wheres and the whys, it is just a matter of what room I prefer to be asking said questions from. Undestand? As far as the majority of the world not accepting him? To true, and the numbers are alot worse than you could imagine. People like to hang onto there sins, it is that simple. Counter arguments- all I can argue as far as evolutionists go is what I can biblically prove, which is quite a bit- I will start the Biblical Scientific fact thread on monday, maybe sunday night if I get some time, I am sure you will be suprised at what you don't know as far as the bible goes.
Actually, it has everything to do with it.
No, it has nothing to do with it. As evidence, I put forward the millions of people who believe in various gods - and even God - yet also accept that evolution occurred. Now, it's possible that your personal interpretation of a specific God requires you to reject evolution, or heliocentrism, or mixed fabrics, or whatever restrictions you've arrived at by taking some bible passages literally and treating others as metaphor, but that is your specific choice, not a requirement of belief in general.
God tells you in the bible he created man,and woman, and tells you he created animals. How hard is that for you to get- to deny these things is to deny god, period.
The bible also tells me that pi is 3 (or less), that it was at some time in human history possible to fit two of every animal species in existence on a boat, that it's OK to beat my wife and slaves if I do so with a small enough rod, that the sun was made to stop orbiting the earth for a time, and various other things that I (and millions of other people) deny. If using the brain God gave me to evaluate stories and decide if they make literal sense is denying God, then guilty as charged. You're guilty of the same thing, of course, you just have a different list of bible passages that you take literally.
Actually, it has everything to do with it.
No, it has nothing to do with it. As evidence, I put forward the millions of people who believe in various gods - and even God - yet also accept that evolution occurred. Now, it's possible that your personal interpretation of a specific God requires you to reject evolution, or heliocentrism, or mixed fabrics, or whatever restrictions you've arrived at by taking some bible passages literally and treating others as metaphor, but that is your specific choice, not a requirement of belief in general.
God tells you in the bible he created man,and woman, and tells you he created animals. How hard is that for you to get- to deny these things is to deny god, period.
The bible also tells me that pi is 3 (or less), that it was at some time in human history possible to fit two of every animal species in existence on a boat, that it's OK to beat my wife and slaves if I do so with a small enough rod, that the sun was made to stop orbiting the earth for a time, and various other things that I (and millions of other people) deny. If using the brain God gave me to evaluate stories and decide if they make literal sense is denying God, then guilty as charged. You're guilty of the same thing, of course, you just have a different list of bible passages that you take literally.
Did you know that the measurements used to construct the ark are the mathematically correct measurements to build a boat, and the original basis for nautical engineering? There was a great flood- every scientist knows THAT. God says that he did certain things to ensure the continuation of life- all scientists agree that SOMETHING had to happen for life outside of the aquatic to continue- the earth at one point was completely submerged!! Everything drowned!! So I have no idea what you believe took place but at least the bible has an explanation, one that to this day has not been disproven. Scoffed at? Yes. Disproven? No. Since when it is O.K. to even own slaves? I have no idea what bible you are reading, and I would charge that you are the one is who is actually picking and choosing what you read biblically- I have never done that, I can discuss anything biblically if you could ACTUALLY ASK A QUESTION!! You cannot though, you have no real knowledge of it, just something someone told you. As far as the sun standing still- there is historical confirmation of this other than the bible, that actually happened- twice, actually, ennough to account for a whole day missing in time. I have literature on this, I will include this in my scientific fact thread. As far as the millions of people that believe in many gods? Sorry- millions of people are wrong. It is as simple as that. There is only one God, one father above all. Simple as that. That is why he says even a fool could not ere therein- this stuff is simple, man!! I'll talk to you soon.
Did you know that the measurements used to construct the ark are the mathematically correct measurements to build a boat, and the original basis for nautical engineering?
Er, no. Nobody knows if the specific measurements are "mathematically correct", because there were at least two common definitions of the unit of measurement given in the original text at the time of writing, and no indication as to which the author means. Neither is adequate to fit even a tiny fraction of animals on board, of course. The ratio is adequate for a boat, but that's not too surprising since at the time the myth was written down there had been several seafaring empires already, so it wasn't exactly groundbreaking knowledge. Calling those measurements the original basis for nautical engineering is similarly inaccurate.
There was a great flood- every scientist knows THAT.
In historical times, covering some major part of the ancient world? No, every scientist does not know that. I think you'll find the great majority are pretty skeptical of the idea, actually.
Since when it is O.K. to even own slaves?
Rules about slave ownership are mentioned many times in Exodus and Leviticus, and also in the New Testament - though in the latter case a word originally used for slaves is normally translated as "servants".
You cannot though, you have no real knowledge of it, just something someone told you.
Once you've read Lev 25:44, Exodus 21:26-27, Eph 6:9, Col 4:1, Deu 15:12-15, I'm sure you'll apologize for your clearly incorrect statement. Of course, it's not exactly a shock that the bible dwells on treatment of slaves, since slavery was an accepted part of society at the time various parts of the bible were written.
As far as the sun standing still- there is historical confirmation of this other than the bible, that actually happened- twice, actually, ennough to account for a whole day missing in time. I have literature on this, I will include this in my scientific fact thread.
If the literature just repeats this story:http://www.snopes.com/religion/lostday.htm... then don't bother, like most everything else you've brought up it's been debunked.
As far as the millions of people that believe in many gods? Sorry- millions of people are wrong. It is as simple as that. There is only one God, one father above all. Simple as that.
There's also millions of people who believe in one God, one father above all, who also accept that science has a reasonably accurate take on the world, including evolution. The two aren't mutually exclusive, despite what you may have been told by whoever screwed up your biblical education.
There was a great flood- every scientist knows THAT. God says that he did certain things to ensure the continuation of life- all scientists agree that SOMETHING had to happen for life outside of the aquatic to continue- the earth at one point was completely submerged!! Everything drowned!! So I have no idea what you believe took place but at least the bible has an explanation, one that to this day has not been disproven. Scoffed at? Yes. Disproven? No.
LMD, stop for a second. think about the story using your powers of objective logic, don't just believe it blindly. does it really sound like something that could physically happen? even in terms of god's miracles does anything about the story make any logical sense? even if god wanted to start over with man isn't there somehow an easier way than flooding the earth and somehow condensing a cubic 1/2 mile or so worth of pairs of the hundreds of thousands of land species (including non-flying insects) that currently exist so they could fit on an ark something like 1/100000 the necessary size for them to co-exist? that's not including the dinosaurs or any other extinct species which i've heard some old-school creationists say were also all on the ark : )doesn't it sound *exactly* like a typical nonsense man-made fable from our or any other culture? something humans would make up, or more likely greatly embelish based very loosely on actual but much less dramatic local historical events, rather than something a perfect god (if he exists) who is capable of creating the mind-boggling intricate detail of the entire universe would have to resort to? why not just strike everybody but noah's family dead, seems a lot more efficient...in any case, if you think anyone in the modern scientific community believes there is any compelling evidence for the earth being completely submerged at any point in its geologic history since the continent(s) formed you are probably looking at badly outdated creationist propaganda. there is no such evidence, no serious scientists believe there is, and furthermore to think that it happened only 5000 years ago is an absolute logical absurdity on numerous levels.if i recall correctly there IS evidence for volcanically related severe but very localized brief flooding in that area and time, likely giving rise the biblical fable.
There was a great flood- every scientist knows THAT. God says that he did certain things to ensure the continuation of life- all scientists agree that SOMETHING had to happen for life outside of the aquatic to continue- the earth at one point was completely submerged!! Everything drowned!! So I have no idea what you believe took place but at least the bible has an explanation, one that to this day has not been disproven. Scoffed at? Yes. Disproven? No.
LMD, stop for a second. think about the story using your powers of objective logic, don't just believe it blindly. does it really sound like something that could physically happen? even in terms of god's miracles does anything about the story make any logical sense? even if god wanted to start over with man isn't there somehow an easier way than flooding the earth and somehow condensing a cubic 1/2 mile or so worth of pairs of the hundreds of thousands of land species (including non-flying insects) that currently exist so they could fit on an ark something like 1/100000 the necessary size for them to co-exist? that's not including the dinosaurs or any other extinct species which i've heard some old-school creationists say were also all on the ark : )doesn't it sound *exactly* like a typical nonsense man-made fable from our or any other culture? something humans would make up, or more likely greatly embelish based very loosely on actual but much less dramatic local historical events, rather than something a perfect god (if he exists) who is capable of creating the mind-boggling intricate detail of the entire universe would have to resort to? why not just strike everybody but noah's family dead, seems a lot more efficient...in any case, if you think anyone in the modern scientific community believes there is any compelling evidence for the earth being completely submerged at any point in its geologic history since the continent(s) formed you are probably looking at badly outdated creationist propaganda. there is no such evidence, no serious scientists believe there is, and furthermore to think that it happened only 5000 years ago is an absolute logical absurdity on numerous levels.if i recall correctly there IS evidence for volcanically related severe but very localized brief flooding in that area and time, likely giving rise the biblical fable.
actually, the existence of dinosaurs had not even been proven. I have a hard time with dinosaurs based on god givng man dominion over all animals- hard for man to control a dinosaur, wouldn't you think? the earth at one time was completely submerged- everyone who has studied it will tell you this, and there is plenty of evidence to support it. lol, you really are just making it up as you gou- google it, you will find all kinds of links, minus the creationist propaganda. lol, you are funny.
Did you know that the measurements used to construct the ark are the mathematically correct measurements to build a boat, and the original basis for nautical engineering?
Er, no. Nobody knows if the specific measurements are "mathematically correct", because there were at least two common definitions of the unit of measurement given in the original text at the time of writing, and no indication as to which the author means. Neither is adequate to fit even a tiny fraction of animals on board, of course. The ratio is adequate for a boat, but that's not too surprising since at the time the myth was written down there had been several seafaring empires already, so it wasn't exactly groundbreaking knowledge. Calling those measurements the original basis for nautical engineering is similarly inaccurate.
There was a great flood- every scientist knows THAT.
In historical times, covering some major part of the ancient world? No, every scientist does not know that. I think you'll find the great majority are pretty skeptical of the idea, actually.
Since when it is O.K. to even own slaves?
Rules about slave ownership are mentioned many times in Exodus and Leviticus, and also in the New Testament - though in the latter case a word originally used for slaves is normally translated as "servants".
You cannot though, you have no real knowledge of it, just something someone told you.
Once you've read Lev 25:44, Exodus 21:26-27, Eph 6:9, Col 4:1, Deu 15:12-15, I'm sure you'll apologize for your clearly incorrect statement. Of course, it's not exactly a shock that the bible dwells on treatment of slaves, since slavery was an accepted part of society at the time various parts of the bible were written.
As far as the sun standing still- there is historical confirmation of this other than the bible, that actually happened- twice, actually, ennough to account for a whole day missing in time. I have literature on this, I will include this in my scientific fact thread.
If the literature just repeats this story:http://www.snopes.com/religion/lostday.htm... then don't bother, like most everything else you've brought up it's been debunked.
As far as the millions of people that believe in many gods? Sorry- millions of people are wrong. It is as simple as that. There is only one God, one father above all. Simple as that.
There's also millions of people who believe in one God, one father above all, who also accept that science has a reasonably accurate take on the world, including evolution. The two aren't mutually exclusive, despite what you may have been told by whoever screwed up your biblical education.
Yeah, you are wrong on all counts. Enjoy your ignorance mister studly.
the earth at one time was completely submerged- everyone who has studied it will tell you this, and there is plenty of evidence to support it. lol, you really are just making it up as you gou- google it, you will find all kinds of links, minus the creationist propaganda. lol, you are funny.
if there's any laughing going on it's at you. i personally think this discussion is more sad than funny.
the earth at one time was completely submerged- everyone who has studied it will tell you this, and there is plenty of evidence to support it. lol, you really are just making it up as you gou- google it, you will find all kinds of links, minus the creationist propaganda. lol, you are funny.
if there's any laughing going on it's at you. i personally think this discussion is more sad than funny.
Could not care less- they spit in Jesus face and crucified him you think someone in cyberspace laughing bothers me? Like I said, research it- you will find that what I have said is true. You want sad? Bunch of people willingly ignoring gods word to follow mans lies. That is truly sad.
Yeah, you are wrong on all counts. Enjoy your ignorance mister studly.
I'm more than willing to be educated. If you find any aspect in which I posted something incorrect, feel free to provide a reference - you know, the same way I've done when I've corrected a few of your many howlers.