Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$104 playersConverterPre-flop: (4 players) econ_tim is BB with T :club: K :DUTG raises, Button folds, SB calls, econ_tim calls.Flop: J :D 2 :) Q :D (6SB, 3 players)SB checks, econ_tim checks, UTG bets, SB folds, econ_tim calls.Turn: 6 :) (4BB, 2 players)econ_tim checks, UTG bets, econ_tim raises, i usually just c/r the flop, but sometimes i switch up my play. now that i got a good turn what do you think of c/r-ing a tight and possibly weak opponent?

If you ever were going to check-raise the turn with a drawing hand, this seems like as close to an ideal situation as you can get. You might have 21 outs here, more likely 14-18, so it is a strong semi-bluff, but if the opponent is weak tight as you say, I think fold equity probably makes up for the times you are only drawing to the straight. NH

I like it against a weak/tight player. But him being UTG kinda worries me as he probably hit at least a draw, if not more on that flop, which may hurt your chances to win right now, but you do have a ton of outs.I think its very unlikely, but whats your action if he 3bets?

all looks ok to me in a lot of spots--pretty ideal situation for a semibluff. just make sure that you're only bothering with semibluffs against players that have shown you that they are capable of the b/f turn (or folding to river continuation) line. but you probably know that.