I agree she is on full tilt for the wrong reasons, sex appeal I think she blows as a female poker player.

I watched her in a cash game at the Aladdin last year with Antonio, Lakk, Gary, and some business guy that was wanting to play them.They were playing 50/100 nl.I thought she played pretty well, mostly solid aggressive poker, but Antonio was right on her left so she couldn't really mix it up too much.

How many sessions have you critics played with her ? What are you basing your judgement on to say she blows as a player? Does she support herself playing poker ? How bad do you have to suck to make a living doing it ? There are players I don't like (KFL) for shallow reasons , but I won't say she is absolutely horrible poker player....Those are just ignorant fucking statements...

Uh... I think the people who responded that she sucks have no idea what they're talking about. I went to Howard Lederer's Fantasy Camp in December and she was there. There were many pros there, Freddy Deeb, Huck Seed, Marcel Luske, Robert Williamson, Clonie Gowan, Phil Gordon, Howard, Annie, Mike Gracz, Kristy Gazes, Andrew Bloch... They had SNGs with a pro at every table. I won 5 of my 8 SNGs beating Howard, Marcel, Andy and Clonie. Clonie was the toughest of them all from my little experience with them and in fact, she had the best SNG record of all of them. She played 14 SNGs in two days and won 13 of them. No other pro even came close to that. I was the only one at the camp to beat her and we were head's up for almost 2 hours! It was definitely the most exciting and toughest SNG match that I ever played online or offline. Looking back, if I had made a single mistake, I'd have lost the match. It was that close and so back and forth. She's definitely a very strong, solid player. Tremendous consistency. She played her "A Game" the entire weekend and I never once saw a questionable play from her. In fact, in the SNG's, the pros were supposed to flip their hole cards up after each hand and explain why they played the hand the way they did (if they were involved in the hand). Clonie was the only one who did every time. The other pro's would do it maybe one out of five times. Her insight and ability to put all the factors and table dynamics that she was considering together quickly and make very solid decisions was amazing. I've got a ton of respect for her.

she looks a tad tired.1127932694-day-1c-012.jpg
She's definitely a partier. I got a chance to speak with ther quite a bit while playing with her and also sat next to her at the banquet. She likes to have fun.
I met her for the first time at a charity event.She tugged it under the table.
I'm pretty much sick of the joke accounts, but I'll admit this one is pretty funny.
  • 3 weeks later...
She's definitely a partier. I got a chance to speak with ther quite a bit while playing with her and also sat next to her at the banquet. She likes to have fun.
THAT BATCH IS SMOKIN TO MUCH POWDERI have wet dreams about her..........SHES HOT.............http://www.evybabee.com/gallery/index.php?action=showpic&cat=7&pic=48
I agree she is on full tilt for the wrong reasons, sex appeal I think she blows as a female poker player.
not trying to be sexist or anything, but there are only a handfull of female players who have truly accomplished something. I'm going to say there's a dozen or so that are considered great players on the pro level.

The rest of the Maxim spread is better. Those suspenders have to go.