Fcp Forum A Good Idea?

I dont think this forum is a good idea, it allows people who play against each other to interact with each other away from the tables and become friends. maybe thats why I see so many people workin together late in tournaments. Im sittin 9th in chips with 12 left, (10 pay in a $10 re-buy tournament) and this chip leader calls a short stacks 4k raise preflop only to fold to a 1600 raise on the flop. oh and then they can call 1/2 their stacks with KQ, ooooooooooh wow K high preflop, almost any hand someone would go all in with near the bubble is better than that. so screw this. come on flame me cause I know you cant wait...so suck it

I dont think this forum is a good idea, it allows people who play against each other to interact with each other away from the tables and become friends. maybe thats why I see so many people workin together late in tournaments. Im sittin 9th in chips with 12 left, (10 pay in a $10 re-buy tournament) and this chip leader calls a short stacks 4k raise preflop only to fold to a 1600 raise on the flop. oh and then they can call 1/2 their stacks with KQ, ooooooooooh wow K high preflop, almost any hand someone would go all in with near the bubble is better than that. so screw this. come on flame me cause I know you cant wait...so suck it
HAHA.
This forum is rigged.

Let me take you back in time. Its the summer of 2005 and a young, brash internet loser stumbles upon Fullcontactpoker.com All that is there is Daniel's blog and a forum to chat in, there was no poker room or deposit bonuses, just a group of people flaming each other. That was back in the day, at least as far as back for me, the forum was here before the poker room and hopefully it will be here for years to come...so **** you

You know that FCP is a Pokerroom skin, right?You realize that 90%+ of the players you're playing on FCP have probably never posted here, right?So, what is your point?
:club: As others have mentioned FCP runs on a poker network where there are currently 17,174 players online. The number of people playing through FCP compared to the number of people online are not even close, while it's not impossible.. the odds just arn't there.
:club: As others have mentioned FCP runs on a poker network where there are currently 17,174 players online. The number of people playing through FCP compared to the number of people online are not even close, while it's not impossible.. the odds just arn't there.
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!you got surrrrrrrrved

This is what's wrong with this forum. Someone posts IRREFUTABLE evidence that FCP is a den of colluders, and he's ridiculed unmercilessly. In fact, unless I'm mistaken, no less than five thousand people have so far made fun of his mother. You all make me ashamed to be human.