We're All Going To Die

can't control it if something like that is gonna happen. If it happens, then we'er done, but you can't live yoru life in fear of something like that. If it happens, then there's nothing you can do about it

Don't worry, if something that big hits the earth there will probably be almost no warning, and we will probably all die pretty instantly.
I disagree. I think we'd see it ahead of time for sure. Whether or not we'd see it far enough in advance to do anything about it is a different story, but we'd know about it at least a few days before it hits. (note: I didn't actually watch the link, I assume we're talking about a big meteor or something)
I disagree. I think we'd see it ahead of time for sure. Whether or not we'd see it far enough in advance to do anything about it is a different story, but we'd know about it at least a few days before it hits. (note: I didn't actually watch the link, I assume we're talking about a big meteor or something)
what lotto numbers should i play tomorrow?
Study after study suggests that we wouldn't see it coming.Just think, what mechanisms do we currently have to detect these?Telescopes see such a narrow scope of space you couldn't possibly be able to see things oncoming from all directions.
Study after study suggests that we wouldn't see it coming.Just think, what mechanisms do we currently have to detect these?Telescopes see such a narrow scope of space you couldn't possibly be able to see things oncoming from all directions.
Depends how big we're talking. You can see comets with a naked eye, but I guess that's probably because of the ice and water and dust and such. I don't really know what I'm talking about, though, so don't quote me.
dude, theres no way we wouldnt see a comet coming at us a few days before it hits us.

.....so......scared...... :club::D:D:D:):):)