Just Got A New Couch

This thread makes me wish I had a couch.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a fun challenge, see if you Couch Thread Devotees can find Lolli's couch!file.jpgDon't feel badly if you don't see the couch on the first try, you have to relax your eyes...

The firewall at work doesn;t allow me to see the image......so I will blindly bump the thread....

I'm sure you can. There aer alot of people whom object to the use of real leather, so I'm sure there is at least some market for it.
When's the next Pam Anderson roast/fundraiser?
Speaking of fake. :club:
She does anymore work on those sweater cows, they are going to turn into leather
What Couch?I Dont See Any Couch, Can Anyone else?
Couches are overrated

I've only read the OP and this page of thsi thread, so my question is for anyone ( IE Suited Up) who has read the whole thing... how many times has "Fuk your couch, nigga, fuk your couch," appeared in this thread?

I've only read the OP and this page of thsi thread, so my question is for anyone ( IE Suited Up) who has read the whole thing... how many times has "Fuk your couch, nigga, fuk your couch," appeared in this thread?
ROFLMAOBigD has officially brought TEH FUNNY~! to this thread
I'm gonna say 5 or 6 times probably. Give or take.
Oh man, I would have got burned if I'd have bet on that, I would have taken the over.
I could be lowballing it, but probably less than 10.There was a stretch of days when Kers2 came in and just said that and left though. Then the same thing the next day.
'Tis true...Couch6.jpg
Unless the lighting is bad....those pillows DEFINATELY do NOT match the couch.
chair.jpg
I expected better from you. Sure, your chair is very nice, and I am not trying to knock it's looks, but it doesn't look comfy in the least.
POTD :club::D:D:D
Definately a great post! :DEdit: Fuck yo couch Nword
Unless the lighting is bad....those pillows DEFINATELY do NOT match the couch.
Well the lighting isn't the best, cloudy day and no flash on the pic (cause when I do things lighten way too much.... and they aren't perfect matches, but they're mostly brown, so they match good enough for free. They look too yellowish orangey in the pic. They're actually like Tan and Dark Brown.
I expected better from you. Sure, your chair is very nice, and I am not trying to knock it's looks, but it doesn't look comfy in the least.
I agree. Can't even lean on the arms.
I can beat that...COUCHGRAVE.pngA girl can dream.
Why would you hate on the thread? If you don't like it, you don't have to participate. It's pretty simple really.Is there something especially offensive about it?I just wonder.Ooooh... Wait.. I get it. You do it because it's the "Cool" thing to do now. To make fun of the Couch. I got it now. Very well, carry on. You cool *** mofo!!