Just Got A New Couch

I am moving next month and plan on buying all new furniture and that includes a NEW COUCH!I have my eye on this really nice white leather modern couch but my only hesitation is the color. I know it will look great in my new place but I am kind of afraid of white (has to do with raising a kid.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps your couch dealer offers a warranty. Alot of the warranties will replace the couch or reimburse the full value of the couch if the stain can not be removed. I had a white couch for awhile. My ibs cat pooped on it. So I gave it to a friend. As a experienced couch owner, collector and user I suggest you get a color that doesn't show stains.

I have a white couch and I hate it. Don't get a white couch, especially with a kid. We have a black cat and that's bad enough. Just some advice.
My kid is 20 and now lives in TX. It's only me.
Don't be afraid of the white couch, this one's almost 6 years old and is awesome.p1030430si9.jpg
Is it leather? Have you ever spilled anything on it, etc? It looks great. Kind of curious what you do in that room... laptop, potato chips and a bottle of lotion. Hmm? :club:
Is it leather? Have you ever spilled anything on it, etc? It looks great. Kind of curious what you do in that room... laptop, potato chips and a bottle of lotion. Hmm? :ts
Do you really have to ask? You were there, you should know :club:
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...