Just Got A New Couch

I may finally be getting a couch. It's either that or a Refrigerator.I had someone offer to give me something for my apartment that I needed if I cleaned my pad, and then alluded to the fact that they needed to clean out their truck to bring it over, so it's got to be either/or.I'm expecting it within the next two days.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may finally be getting a couch. It's either that or a Refrigerator.I had someone offer to give me something for my apartment that I needed if I cleaned my pad, and then alluded to the fact that they needed to clean out their truck to bring it over, so it's got to be either/or.I'm expecting it within the next two days.
possibly it's more humans
well you never kn....oh wait..I uhh...gmanshade show
Well, on second thought, it would be fun to bump the "I Just Murdered a Transient Thread" and/or "I Just Got An Illegal Deported Thread"
I have been sleeping on my couch for about 2 years now. Who needs a bed? Honestly. caity*
the drummer of my band in 2003 didn't even have a bed in his room. he had a couch (not one of the ones with a hide-a-bed, just a couch) and a huge gap in his room where a bed would've extended.I was jealous.

I do wish I had a couch. I did arrage my place enough that I might actually be able to fit a couch now.If I can find a decent used one, I'll get one, otherwise, meh.What's hilarious, I am using a cot I bought up in Indianapolis for when I was using the basement as an "office" (and as a general escape from RFH) as a makeshift couch.

I've got 2 couches, and haven't used either of them for a while. I got a new desktop which is in my bedroom, and my tv in the living room isn't working, so I have no need to be in there. My couch in the patio is just filled with my mother's junk waiting for a Saturday that doesn't rain so she can have a yard sale.

One of them was a top in the hideout.and i managed to find the page...wheeeee1008761vu3.jpg
Definate reversal of -points for posting pics of said girl. Any more ??
Minus 10 points for bringing up a futon in a SuperThread
I've had asian girlfriends, that has to count for some kind of futon rebate.
One of them was a top in the hideout.and i managed to find the page...wheeeee1008761vu3.jpg
Upon further review the call on the field is overturned
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Moved in with a friend... his couch sucks. My couch is too big to move over here.Was that a haiku?