Just Got A New Couch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi couch thread. I make appearances now and again, only if I feel I have something couch worthy. Did you say "what this thread needs is a couch comic with those dinosaurs?!?!", well good news, I got one.http://www.qwantz.com/index.pl?comic=113Forgive me if this has been posted, I don't read the couch thread, I just post here.End of post.

Hi couch thread. I make appearances now and again, only if I feel I have something couch worthy. Did you say "what this thread needs is a couch comic with those dinosaurs?!?!", well good news, I got one.http://www.qwantz.com/index.pl?comic=113Forgive me if this has been posted, I don't read the couch thread, I just post here.End of post.
You are my Hero for the day!!That is oustanding, i'm gonna link the pic of it.comic2-122.png

So I have missed this thread for a couple days, but want to toss in my opinion of pirates 2 as well. Although it wasn't nearly as good as the first, it wasn't bad at all. There were some funny scenes (I'm thinking of one in particular, the scene where they think Jack is a god), and Keira Knightley rocked my world with her gorgeous looking self. The only thing I really hated was having to look at that ugly enemy guy all movie. He was gross.This movie did a good job of setting up what I hope to be a good conclusion to the series.

well, my question is: is it "go to the theatres to see it" good, or "wait till it comes out on dvd" good?
If you and your friends are going to go to the movies anyway, and are deciding what to watch, then it's not a bad pick. However, I wouldn't plan a trip to go see this movie in theatres, unless you were such a big fan of the first one, than you can't wait to see this one. Since you haven't gone to see it yet, then why not wait til it comes out on DVD and save yourself a few bucks.
those pillows are hideous
Yeah, we didn't pick em out. Her mom gave em to her. They match at least.
I now feel completely horrible for ever making Bizzle change his avatar to a couch.
You got a problem with the couch?
Yeah, we didn't pick em out. Her mom gave em to her. They match at least.
No. Like not even close.Hire a gay guy to come over and help you. Immediately. Speedz is available.