looks like daniel is already playing really well, just shut your eyes and push all in with sevens hope for the bestwhy did i put him on my fantasy team he doesnt have the motivation for small tournies anymore

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenstein Sends Negreanu to the Golf CourseDaniel Negreanu limps for $50 and Barry Greenstein raises to $375. Negreanu comes back over the top all-in for $1,000 more. Greenstein makes the call and shows JJ and Negreanu flips over 77. The board comes A88 65. Greenstein takes down the $3,125 pot and as Negreanu stood up from the table, he told Greenstein, "Hey, I'll see you out on the golf course." There's the info for cardplayer challenged.

Greenstein Sends Negreanu to the Golf CourseDaniel Negreanu limps for $50 and Barry Greenstein raises to $375. Negreanu comes back over the top all-in for $1,000 more. Greenstein makes the call and shows JJ and Negreanu flips over 77. The board comes A88 65. Greenstein takes down the $3,125 pot and as Negreanu stood up from the table, he told Greenstein, "Hey, I'll see you out on the golf course." There's the info for cardplayer challenged.
how can u blame him? hes got the BIG BIG game to attend to (golf game of course)

Wow, last year it was the challenge matches and this year it's the ole golf game. I guess he doesn't have the willpower for the smaller events if he doesn't get a chipstack early.Bad fantasy team choice.

i think the amount of gambling that must occur early on in these low buy in tourney makes something like this push with 77 happen. i do think it is a close your eyes and hope situation but who knows what DN is thinking sometimes.

g2_99_daniel%20negreanu%20golf.jpgYou need to bend those knees :club:
Fore!!! look out for a repeat of 05 ladies and gents, or possibly worse if he doesn't get his head of the golf course for 5 seconds. DN needs to remember that hes a pro poker player FIRST, not a pro golfer, and not a businessman, it seems that within the last year, hes changed his priorites, and not in a good way. If he could manage all 3, then kudos, however, his business ventures flopped (the dvd and stacked SUCK) and he shoots in the 100's, and because of those two things, his main gig has suffered immensely. DN should give up golf for this month and concentrate solely on poker. It's the world series for god's sakes, play golf the other 11 months of the year, but for this one month, do your actual job.
Considering he's made around 2M so far in '06 just playing poker I'd say he's doing just fine.
nobody is doubting how good he is, i think whats frustrating for fans it seems like he doesnt try sometimes, and if hes not going to try why bother playing why not stake is protege instead
Considering he's made around 2M so far in '06 just playing poker I'd say he's doing just fine.
he says hes up a million in cash games but who knows, he prolly donked that off in golf
Counting the TOC, it's about 1,015,000 in tournies, and he said over 1 mil in the cash game.Let the man take a break from poker. It seems people complain he plays too much, than complain he doesn't play enough.
Let the man take a break from poker. It seems people complain he plays too much, than complain he doesn't play enough.
hes a pro poker playerits the WORLD SERIESnow is not the time for a break.
Counting the TOC, it's about 1,015,000 in tournies, and he said over 1 mil in the cash game.Let the man take a break from poker. It seems people complain he plays too much, than complain he doesn't play enough.
you want him to take a brake from poker during the wsop?
you want him to take a brake from poker during the wsop?
Okay, fine. Now isn't the time for a break. But do you really think he'd be able to play his best for the whole month if he tried at every 1500 event? Let him goof off at the tables every now and then.
hes a pro poker playerits the WORLD SERIESnow is not the time for a break.
Who are you to tell him what to do in life?If Daniel wants to golf, Daniel should golf. If Daniel wants to play poker, Daniel should play poker.