And how many people entered/what's the payout structure.
I know it was sold out/capped. So at least 2200 entered. It depends on how many alternates they have.

The professor is gone.Under the gun a short stack raises all-in. Howard Lederer calls. The button reraises all-in. Lederer calls and is all-in. The player under the gun has A-K, Lederer flips over 6-6, and the player on the button has Q-Q. No one hits the flop, but the turn brings a King. Lederer needs a six to survive, but the river is a blank. The player with A-K wins the main pot and the player on the button wins the side pot, eliminating Lederer.

Go Mike Caro!Cardplayer is soooo slow. Pokerwire is doing a much better job IMHO.
Cardplayer's slowness is probably due to the fact that Full Tilt ejaculated all over it.

I agree new cardplayer SUCKS......Last years updates were so much better and we had a fairly good idea of who was playing.So much for an improvement, if this is how I am going to get updated, I am NOT excited about the next month and a half.Huskers20

Jean Robert Bellande Busts OutOn a board showing 10club8spade7diamond a player in middle position moves all-in for 2,200. Bellande and Mortensen call. The turn comes the 4diamond. Bellande bets 1,200 and Mortensen smooth calls. The river is the Jheart and Bellande pushes all-in. Mortensen calls and shows Qheart9heart. Bellande shows Jdiamond9diamond, and the other player shows Aclub10heart. Carlos Mortensen eliminates two players in the hand for a large pot. Carlos Mortensen now has 23,000 in chips. Bellande sure is running bad. Similar to the hand that busted him in the Bad Boys event.

Two of my WSOP pool picks are doing great!Carlos Mortensen and Erik SeidelMortensen at $24,000 Currently ranked 18thSeidel at $22,500 Currently ranked 23rdAs of 11:43pm CST

Have they announced the prize pool yet?Phil Gordon doing great...not nescessarily on the poker tables.Gordon Cleaning Up in Ro, Sham, BoAfter announcing the open challenge to a Ro, Sham, Bo match with anybody for $20, Phil Gordon is 12-1, up $220 for the day.

1st Carlos Mortensen $150,600 2nd Jack Rosenfeldt $106,400 3rd Ali Zargari $104,500I thought we dropped a bomb on that 3rd dudes house and killed him a few weeks ago?

1st Carlos Mortensen $150,600 2nd Jack Rosenfeldt $106,400 3rd Ali Zargari $104,500I thought we dropped a bomb on that 3rd dudes house and killed him a few weeks ago?
While reading that post I thought the same thing before I got to your last line! LOL