Wsop 2006 - Who's Going? What Are You Playing?

Hoping to connect with other FCP members during the WSOP. Playing, railing, whatever...PM me or post a reply.Personally, I'll be taking a crack at some STT's and see how it goes. Last year I parlayed my first $50 table into a 75 person satellite tourney (with rebuys). I made no rebuys and still wound up 6 places out of a seat in the ME!My goal this year is to simply qualify for a lower buy-in tourney ($1,500 NLHE perhaps) using the STT system. Instead of attempting to qualify for the ME, I'm just going to buy $10K worth of Powerball tickets! :club:

Thanks...searched around and couldn't find it. My bad...
If by "searched around" you meant, didn't even look at topics on the first 2 pages that said WSOP in it - no problem. :club:
If by "searched around" you meant, didn't even look at topics on the first 2 pages that said WSOP in it - no problem. :club:
I used the "search" tool with WSOP, and went about 10 pages deep. Obviously I missed it, but I appreciate the flame nevertheless...
I used the "search" tool with WSOP, and went about 10 pages deep. Obviously I missed it, but I appreciate the flame nevertheless...
Fair enough, the subject DOES say W S O P so your search was probably in vain. You get a pass.