Drawin Dead The Hottest Team In The Spade Conference?

u only had 275 at that point,
i know, i was joking... you played a strong match. it's pretty impossible to beat someone that plays like you when the deck's not cooperating. good game.
u played well, i flopped like 3-4 monters. what did u have the hand where i flopped the straight with j 9, and if push the flop do u call?
i had ace ten that hand for 1st and 3rd pair. i thought i was setting you up there on the turn check when i made aces up, since you were betting almost every scare card and had raised preflop, but you flopped the straight. if the pot's not over 1200 on the river there, i don't call 500 chips, either.that was pretty much the hand that decided the match, i think.
will drawin dead make the playoffs? discuss
"hottest team" might be a bit extreme but it's a nice 3-game win streak you got going there.Like I posted before, the Puggy Pearson division is the toughest in the league. I'm honestly not sure if 9-6 will be enough to take the Puggy trophy while 8-7 might be good enough in some other divisions.We are the only division without a losing team which means whoever goes into wild card tie breakers in our division will be screwed because division records come into play for some reason.

Our conference definitely has a worst record than yours, but Team Arenas has rebounded from an 0-3 and 1-4 start to go 6-4 with 5 straight wins currently including beating Demented Avengers, Cheap Thieves, and Lost Leader, all division leaders. A win against Viva la jopke this week and we set the record for most wins in a row in the FCP HU League. Whoever wins the Spades conferece, we'll see you in the championship game. :club: