• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob McElhenney @RMcElhenney · Feb 5 Yes that was a 13 min long single shot. It was done 6 mos before Birdman. BUT 6 mos after TrueDetective. And 60 YEARS after Touch of Evil.

i laughed out loud, hard, when it flew off into the crowd.

It was one of their worst episodes ever. If you add in the hype, it definitely was the worst.
I had a bunch of friends over tonight, all fans of the show, none of whom had seen the episode yet. I "accidentally" erased it from my DVR before they came over. It just would have been 20 minutes of awkward non-laughter and disappointment. I DID THEM A FAVOR!Ok, it really was an accident that I erased it, but it worked out for the best, as we watched the newest Jersey Shore instead. And then some Chappelle's Show. Not that anyone cares. Am I still typing?
It was one of their worst episodes ever. If you add in the hype, it definitely was the worst.
Definitely. The product placement is so jarring with these characters, because I don't feel like they would ever be in a Subway or drink light beer. I still laughed at times but it felt forced somehow. Also, did Dennis 'have some work done' or is it just that this is the first time I've watched in HD? Despite all that, Brittany Daniels is ridiculously hot and I'd bang her all day long, penis or no penis. And her twin sister too.
Liked it, but it wasn't a knock out. However, I watched the league afterward and it reminded me why I love IASIP. Good fucking christ how did the league get renewed.
I'm almost tempted to download it, just because of this...I think I took a hard line last year that it was one of the worst things I had ever seen, and if I recall, you felt that it wasn't really that bad, which tilted the shit out of me. If they have sunk to a new low, I am very interested to check that out.
I'm almost tempted to download it, just because of this...I think I took a hard line last year that it was one of the worst things I had ever seen, and if I recall, you felt that it wasn't really that bad, which tilted the shit out of me. If they have sunk to a new low, I am very interested to check that out.
It was mostly just pretty boring.
That wasn't me, I always thought it was bad.Also, it appears that IASIP is continuing the plot line from the first episode. And while they've always had reoccurring characters, they've never had like story arcs that carry over throughout the season. Not that I remember, maybe when frank first joined the cast. I.. I don't know if I like it. If it's just like a two parter, and the first episode was just to set up the laughs this week, I'll be a huge fan. but if this is a sign of IASIP starting to take a more conventional sitcom form, I'm going to be very sad.
To say the least. Very few, if any, laughs, more annoying product placement, and a departure from their great Seinfeld-esque tradition of having episodes stay as self-contained storylines.
Also, it appears that IASIP is continuing the plot line from the first episode. And while they've always had reoccurring characters, they've never had like story arcs that carry over throughout the season. Not that I remember, maybe when frank first joined the cast. I.. I don't know if I like it. If it's just like a two parter, and the first episode was just to set up the laughs this week, I'll be a huge fan. but if this is a sign of IASIP starting to take a more conventional sitcom form, I'm going to be very sad.
Nobody ever pays attention to me. Understandably.Last night's episode was a little better than the season premiere, but still not particularly funny. The continued storyline didn't amount to much, they tried way too hard to make Charlie's uncle funny, the old lawyer nemesis thing is played out, Dee's story was just a useless throwaway waste of time, and the only slight saving grace was Mac, who at least had a few funny moments, which were actually mostly funny because they were understated (washing at the bar, being there for Dennis' drunken speech to his wife, trying to leave when shit got real with the lawyers, etc.).It's like they're doing with Dennis what they did with Charlie and Frank a few seasons ago...making his character way too cartoonish. And it's worse with him because he's the closest thing to a central character they have. Hopefully they'll get past it.
I really enjoyed this episode.
Ditto, and next week's promos look like it should be funny also.Anyone see Tosh.0 bash Sunny this week on the finale? There was a video of a guy clapping once and then setting off an airbag. "One clap? He must have been watching a recent episode of Always Sunny. I saw an episode last night called, "The gang disappoints Daniel, again."

thank god for this week, I was in panic mode after the first two weeks. IASIP has built up a lot of good will, so it would take basically seasons of crap for me to jump ship, but i was really in shark watch mode. The gang proved me wrong, i used to think there was nothing funnier than date rape.. but there is... boat rape

thank god for this week, I was in panic mode after the first two weeks. IASIP has built up a lot of good will, so it would take basically seasons of crap for me to jump ship, but i was really in shark watch mode. The gang proved me wrong, i used to think there was nothing funnier than date rape.. but there is... boat rape
QFTI'll chock it up to rust. Mark Teixeira gets like 3 months of free at bats, I'll give IAS at least 3 episodes in the future.(Also, fuck Mark Teixeira.)
The gang proved me wrong, i used to think there was nothing funnier than date rape.. but there is... boat rape
Yeah, the initial "are you talking about rape?" conversation was fucking hilarious.
Yeah, the initial "are you talking about rape?" conversation was fucking hilarious.
Just watched that scene again...it has to be one of the best interactions in the history of the show.
Just watched that scene again...it has to be one of the best interactions in the history of the show.
I watched it again this morning too; who knew implied rape was so hilarious?

'The implication' bit was definitely the funniest part of the episode, but even Dee's dancing was pretty funny, and Frank and Charlie had some hilarious parts. 'Picture tiny shrimp crawling all over the boat, every inch!'

My wife said she got to use "implication" in work conversation shortly after that had her cracking up.Frank talking about just bobbing around out there when charlie asked him to get the keys was hilarious as well.Oh and Dennis looking at the old lady in the boat supply store and saying "what are you looking at, you were never in any danger"