• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob McElhenney @RMcElhenney · Feb 5 Yes that was a 13 min long single shot. It was done 6 mos before Birdman. BUT 6 mos after TrueDetective. And 60 YEARS after Touch of Evil.

i laughed out loud, hard, when it flew off into the crowd.

• 1 month later...

i think it is mostly a function of not having dennis available. the show doesn't work without everyone there. This last episode was just trying so hard and all along what's made the show so funny is just five people hanging around getting into funny stuff. no need to even attempt whatever the hell that was to end the season.

I haven't watched the new season, but up until this post, it was people saying the opposite in this thread. People seemed to be enjoying it, so it caught me off-guard to hear you say that.

I haven't watched the new season, but up until this post, it was people saying the opposite in this thread. People seemed to be enjoying it, so it caught me off-guard to hear you say that.

I wasn't saying it. There were a couple big laughs for me, but mostly it wasn't funny. The final episode of the season, has a big, fat, obvious shark jumping moment that I won't spoil. It was.. interesting, but funny it was not.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. There are quite a few. For starters, they are insane ranking "Mac is a Serial Killer" so low. I really like that episode.

They basically ranked a bunch of great episodes for being not PC enough; which is ironic and weird.

They called "Who Got Dee Pregnant?" a "forgettable" episode? Are you serious? I think I laughed harder at the McPoyle scene (https://uploadstars....eo/HSSRA8BWK861) on the couch than any other moment on the show (followed closely by the Uncle Jack episode in season 11 when his "hands" fall off in court, and Charlie's "Full-on Rapist" restaurant scene). The outtakes for that McPoyle scene are very funny. (

)

A Very Sunny Christmas near the bottom?

They don't like Mac's dad as a character?

Dee's Dating a Retarded Person all the way down at 46, it's way better than that. However, that brings up another point that even though they put all the Tranny episodes at the bottom for not being politically correct, they are fine putting this 46?!

Their top 3 episodes are all from Season 8? There are way better episodes than those three.

Dead Wrong about Gang Cracks a liberty bell. That shit is genius. The gang dines out is a terrible choice for number 1. Charlie Work is 67 . I've seen enough to not be interested enough in this person's opinion of IASIP to read on right now. I might read it later to get an idea of an episode to stream, though.

I'd like to ask some follow-up questions to the compiler of that list. Particularly about 80s/90s sexy ski movies. I'm ashamed to admitted that I'd never seen Ski School before the Gang Hits the Slopes, but I'm confused by the author's hard line that this was in fact a direct parody of Ski School and not of other movies. The themes IAS parodied are present in basically every member of the genre, and other than the Dean Cameron stuff, the movie took more of its plot queues and gags from Ski Patrol than it did Ski School or Hot Dog...the Movie. What a worthless list.

• Like 1

When they had "The Gang Gets Held Hostage" down at 90, I knew I was going to have some serious issues with their ranking. That's a super classic episode in my opinion.

• 2 years later...