• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob McElhenney @RMcElhenney · Feb 5 Yes that was a 13 min long single shot. It was done 6 mos before Birdman. BUT 6 mos after TrueDetective. And 60 YEARS after Touch of Evil.

i laughed out loud, hard, when it flew off into the crowd.

LAst night was the first ep I have ever watched and I watched it twice.
If you're serious, you should not watch another episode until you start at the beginning and catch up.Last night was great, but it would have been a lot better if you had the background on the characters.
If you're serious, you should not watch another episode until you start at the beginning and catch up.Last night was great, but it would have been a lot better if you had the background on the characters.
I assumed as much but I still enjoyed it immensely.It's on my list for my next BB visit.
I assumed as much but I still enjoyed it immensely.It's on my list for my next BB visit.
Well just know that you liked last night episode and that episode wouldn't even sniff my personal top 10. You are going to be very very happy that you started watching this show.
Sucks to have Direct TV right now. Losing FX tomorrow, so I'll have to resort to watching Sunny online like some sort of heathen.
Well so much for that thankfully. I liked last night's episode.Also, Charlie Day is hosting SNL this weekend!
  • 2 weeks later...

"The Gang Gets Trapped" might've been one of the most consistently hilarious episodes I've seen this season (many others have been quite funny). I laughed throughout.

"The Gang Gets Trapped" might've been one of the most consistently hilarious episodes I've seen this season (many others have been quite funny). I laughed throughout.
Frank: I'm gonna whip this little bitch in the face if she makes a peep. lol I couldn't stop laughing.Oh, and the leather shop discussion hahaha.
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Anyone been watching this season? I thought it's been pretty solid. I think my favorite part so far was Frank talking to Dee's therapist in The Gang Gets Analyzed.

yeah i've been watching. i thought that episode was great. dennis killed it. when he was talking about how the pen could have quite an affect on a man like mac i was dying. the episode where the rich people try to punk dee and mac and charlie was amazing as well. charlie killed that one.

• 9 months later...

Suited are you crazy? C+?

The fact that Lavell Crawford played a major role in the episode instantly gives it a B+ at the lowest.

I'm so happy it's back. It wasn't a pantheon episode, like the Tom Sizemore episode or Wrestling for the Troops, but damn, it was still super funny. I give it an A-.