• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob McElhenney @RMcElhenney · Feb 5 Yes that was a 13 min long single shot. It was done 6 mos before Birdman. BUT 6 mos after TrueDetective. And 60 YEARS after Touch of Evil.

i laughed out loud, hard, when it flew off into the crowd.

I thought it was a really good episode, but I didn't really laugh out loud at any point in it. I think some of it was predictable. As soon as you saw the sun tan bottles, you knew it was booze. When you saw Charlie with the lotion, you knew he was drinking lotion.I thought Charlie was going to wake up on the beach alone because he was hallucinating from sun/lotion/toxic waste.I thought the funniest part was when Dee called Mac fat at the end.

I thought it was awesome when Frank immediately started eating his rumham that the Guido's brought on board.I hated the homeless guys having sex. It's scenes like that that don't allow me to recommend this show to the majority of my family and a lot of my friends. However, I realize that most people don't share that burden.

I thought it was awesome when Frank immediately started eating his rumham that the Guido's brought on board.I hated the homeless guys having sex. It's scenes like that that don't allow me to recommend this show to the majority of my family and a lot of my friends. However, I realize that most people don't share that burden.
I'm really really surprised they were allowed to show that. I actually had blocked that out.
I was worried when Charlie and the waitress were hitting it off so well on the beach, but the show pulled through.
I suspected that drugs were involved...though I thought along Guapo's lines that Charlie was hallucinating (especially since the Waitress looked so dolled up).I laughed at Charlie's lines about the ocean/Europe, Dee and Dennis on the gravity drop, the rum ham, and the whole "Vacation" montage. Overall, pretty stellar episode.
I hated the homeless guys having sex. It's scenes like that that don't allow me to recommend this show to the majority of my family and a lot of my friends.
I agree with this. It made me a little sad, because I definitely would've recommended this episode highly aside from that. It was obvious when they went down there they'd see some homeless people, and I guess they went about as shocking as they could, but it just wasn't as funny in execution.
why would you want to have friends who couldnt laugh at two homeless guys banging each other?
Again, I think it was the execution. Like, "Bums: Making A Mess" handled the subject somewhat funnily IMO.

Thought this episode was unfunny, with the exception of Frank's make-up.

Impossible. There is no way I could have made it through any of those scenes without laughing. When Cricket is talking about the dog I would have lost it, and then he still goes for the lemon. This show is soooooo great.

His lemon reaction is so fucking funny every time. The early scene with Mac and Charlie talking about the baby is a great example of how sometimes they'll just keep going with the improvisations until they find themselves doing absolutely ridiculous shit. The miming of Mac picking up the baby (possibly by the neck) and Charlie jamming shit down its throat (or maybe just punching it in the face) was beautiful.

If you had to pick your ten favorite Sunny episodes so far, what would they be?Personally I'd go with (in order of air) The Gang Gets Racist, Charlie Has Cancer, Dennis & Dee Go On Welfare, Hundred Dollar Baby, The Gang Gives Back, The Gang Gets Held Hostage, Sweet Dee's Dating A Retarded Person, The Gang Hits The Road, The Gang Buys A Boat, and The Gang Gets A New Member.Relatively sure I've seen all of those 5 or more times.

I can't possibly answer this quickly. I would have to look through all the episodes and remember specific things about each one, but here are the ones on my list FOR SURE:The Christmas Episode at the end of season 5. (My favorite episode by FAR)Kitten Mittens (the lawyer is so wonderful)Gang buys a boatThe season finale in season 6 where Dee has the baby.The Nightman Cometh (I think it was the season finale of season 3 or 4)Who Got Dee Pregnant? (Which heavily features the McPoyles. Most of the episodes that heavily feature the male McPoyles are some of the best.)I also love Cricket sooooo much, that the one where Dennis and Dee start their podcast is awesome and probably sneaks in the top 10.I really love the scenes with Charlie and Dee trying to make a youtube video with volleyballs to the face, beer, and greenman, which was also the episode with the models and Rex, I believe. I would have to watch the episode again to know if it was top 10.

I can't possibly answer this quickly. I would have to look through all the episodes and remember specific things about each one, but here are the ones on my list FOR SURE:
This might help...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_It...elphia_episodesFor some reason I just don't recall enjoying the Christmas special - might have to do with the brain scarring image of naked DeVito (I think that's that one anyway). Maybe I'll have to go back and watch it again. I probably liked it better than The Gang Gets Whacked (Part 1 & 2)...I recall those being my least favorite episodes.
Jack Bauer: Junkyard Cat is probably my #1.
I think that was Bums: Making A Mess All Over The City. It definitely has a fond spot in my heart.

"Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass" (9)"Mac is a Serial Killer" (7)"Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City" (3)"The Gang Dances Their Asses Off" (4)"Who Pooped the Bed?" (6)"Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack" (1)"Paddy's Pub: Home of the Original Kitten Mittens" (2)"Mac and Dennis Break Up" (8)"Mac and Charlie Write a Movie" (10)"Who Got Dee Pregnant?" (5)

"Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass" (9)
Went back and watched this one for the first time in years. It was much funnier than I remembered.