• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob McElhenney @RMcElhenney · Feb 5 Yes that was a 13 min long single shot. It was done 6 mos before Birdman. BUT 6 mos after TrueDetective. And 60 YEARS after Touch of Evil.

i laughed out loud, hard, when it flew off into the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am offically a fan. I was not impressed by the first season, but Devito convinced me to give the second a chance. First few episodes were good enough to keep watching, but 4-6 were fantastic. Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom and The Gang Gives Back (coaching basketball teams) were some of the funniest non-cartoon TV I've watched in a while. Definitely a turning point - I can't wait to watch the next couple seasons now.

Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom and The Gang Gives Back (coaching basketball teams) were some of the funniest non-cartoon TV I've watched in a while.
"The Gang Gives Back" is definitely one of my favorites of the early episodes.
  • 2 months later...

Anyone know where I can get a Flipadelphia sweatshirt? The online store has been sold out of them since early December.Tom.

• 4 months later...

I liked it. I laughed my ass off at Charlie and Frank cracking each others back. I also love how the gang will take up causes only if something of that cause personally affects them.I like the league. It's not great, but it's entertaining.

I thought it was a 2nd tier show overall for sure, but I laughed pretty hard at Devito's "I think she was nibbling on little pieces of shit."

Liked it, but it wasn't a knock out.
To say the least. Very few, if any, laughs, more annoying product placement, and a departure from their great Seinfeld-esque tradition of having episodes stay as self-contained storylines.
However, I watched the league afterward and it reminded me why I love IASIP. Good fucking christ how did the league get renewed.
The League had a lot of good stuff in it season one...they obviously tried to overreach with the first episode of this season. I still expect good things.