• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob McElhenney @RMcElhenney · Feb 5 Yes that was a 13 min long single shot. It was done 6 mos before Birdman. BUT 6 mos after TrueDetective. And 60 YEARS after Touch of Evil.

i laughed out loud, hard, when it flew off into the crowd.

Filibuster.
My favorite part of the whole episode.Did anyone elses TiVo cut off the end. My stopped right as Mac and Dennis were introducing themselves as gay Realtors while Dee was in the pool.The previews for next week look so great.
My favorite part of the whole episode.Did anyone elses TiVo cut off the end. My stopped right as Mac and Dennis were introducing themselves as gay Realtors while Dee was in the pool.The previews for next week look so great.
It was a entertaining ending. Charlie and Frank show up too.Mine was fine because I didn't realize that other show was on after, and it was listed as an hour-long episode. I was heartily disappointed, and didn't care for the 10 minutes I gave the animated show.

I really liked the episode from the beginning with the guys completely ignoring Dee's news to chanting "NEWS NEWS NEWS" for Frank. Or when they talk about all the things they could do to the family right in front of them, but decide to take the high road instead....And my damn tivo shut off right after Dee gets told to leave with her friends!

it was listed as an hour-long episode. I was heartily disappointed
Agreed. As for the episode, it was hilarious. I also thought the Honey and Vinegar thing was great. I don't think I've ever seen anybody make that joke before (doing good cop/bad cop in a scenario where it doesn't make sense).
Several LOL moments. I thought Archer was pretty good too. Obviously appears to be from the Sealab/Frisky Dingo guys. Pretty nice voice casting.
God Sea Lab is one of the funniest shows of all time, particularly before the Captian died.
Charlie in the mailroom was freakin gold.
After rewatching Season 4 on DvD, I think "Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack" might be my favorite episode. We're not going to get fired. Why not?Because we've already been fired. His delivery was perfect. Absolutely perfect.
After rewatching Season 4 on DvD, I think "Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack" might be my favorite episode. We're not going to get fired. Why not?Because we've already been fired. His delivery was perfect. Absolutely perfect.
If that's the one where Charlie and Mac work in a mail room then yes, I agree one of the best Sunny episodes.
God Sea Lab is one of the funniest shows of all time, particularly before the Captian died.
It did seem to go downhill after the loss of Murphy. It was one of the more bizarre shows on at the time. I enjoyed it more than ATHF's brand of humor for whatever reason. I think "Predator" was an amazing episode. Also, I forget the title, but the episode that they did that was supposed to be in the dark (they just had voices talking over a random outdoor shot) was also executed very well.
Just watched it. Dee has been pwning the shit out of this season.
I completely agree. I think this is dee's best season since probably the first. Also, they've dialed Charlie down a notch, so he doesn't seem like a crazed, glue huffing maniac anymore, but an actual real ( though still really strange and weird) character. I love love love the first two episodes. And all the the gypsy references in this episode had me just rolling.