Hi guys , Last year I flew down to the wsop to spectate and watch some final tables. I managed to play in a few STT , with a buyin of like 100 + 25 or something . I was curious if anyone knew the STT buyin's. I cant find them listed anywhere on the WSOP, and im betting its because they arent serious tournaments, like the Sattelites .. They were running these STT 24/7 last year , on the bottom left section of the tournament hall , if you were viewing it from a birds eye perspective .If this has been posted before , I apologise .

Hi guys , Last year I flew down to the wsop to spectate and watch some final tables. I managed to play in a few STT , with a buyin of like 100 + 25 or something . I was curious if anyone knew the STT buyin's. I cant find them listed anywhere on the WSOP, and im betting its because they arent serious tournaments, like the Sattelites .. They were running these STT 24/7 last year , on the bottom left section of the tournament hall , if you were viewing it from a birds eye perspective .If this has been posted before , I apologise .
I am at the WSOP right now actually. Here is the SAT info for this year:Buy in: $125, $175, $225, $275Payout: 2 chips +$120, 3 +$120, 4 + $120, 5 + $120Each one you start with $1000 chips at 25/25 blinds.Buy in: $525Payout: 10 chipsStart with $1500 chipsThen of course the $1060 for entry into the main event.Hope that helps.
I am at the WSOP right now actually. Here is the SAT info for this year:Buy in: $125, $175, $225, $275Payout: 2 chips +$120, 3 +$120, 4 + $120, 5 + $120Each one you start with $1000 chips at 25/25 blinds.Buy in: $525Payout: 10 chipsStart with $1500 chipsThen of course the $1060 for entry into the main event.Hope that helps.
what does 10 chips mean?
what does 10 chips mean?
As far as I know, a chip is $500. You can guess at the rest of the math.