Toronto And Area Fcp Nite Out Poll

28 members have voted

1. 1. What location would you prefer for our Nite out 2?

• The Charlotte Room
    • Dave & Busters
    • Home Game (somewhere)

I prefer the Charlotte Room but either place is fine for me if I can get a ride up to Dave and Busters. Anyone who is driving up there please post if you can give me a ride or PM me (fleung22, checky, ...)Thanks, owise1
sure, i can give you a ride if i can make it, but i'm leaving for italy for a month on july 6 and may not be able to come.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am avaliable (take that however you want it to mean)
Yeah, this thread was gettin' kind of dry. Definitely needed some marionsauce. :club:

I went to D&B this weekend and I don't know if it would be good for a group thing, maybe the Charlotte room is better. However, the Star Wars podracing thing is soooo awesome. "I am your fatha"

I went to D&B this weekend and I don't know if it would be good for a group thing, maybe the Charlotte room is better. However, the Star Wars podracing thing is soooo awesome. "I am your fatha"
I think the problem with D&B is that it's so big that there isn't sufficient time for everyone to get to know each other. People will show up and say hi then separate into small groups and play games.I liked the Charlotte Room because it was more intimate and you couldn't help but meet everyone.
Just so you all know,My Birthday is July 11th.
Famous People born on July 11th:1767 John Quincy Adams (6th US President)1959 Suzanne Vega (singer)On This Day In History:1921 Truce called in Irish war of independence.1921 Mongolia declares independence from China.11th of July is also:First day of Naadam Holiday (Mongolia)UN World Population DayFlemish Day (Belgium)China National Maritime DayFeast of Saint Benedict of Nursia (Catholicism)
filipino (asian).
Really? I didnt know that. I'll take the Charlotte Room again.

awesome, I'm semi famous so add me to the list;).gov, i'l buy u a drink ,but we both gotta do some jagger bombs in celebration brotha!and sauce, i thought we agreed you had to cam naked with me so i can value and assess the situation at hand

I think the problem with D&B is that it's so big that there isn't sufficient time for everyone to get to know each other. People will show up and say hi then separate into small groups and play games.I liked the Charlotte Room because it was more intimate and you couldn't help but meet everyone.Famous People born on July 11th:1767 John Quincy Adams (6th US President)1959 Suzanne Vega (singer)On This Day In History:1921 Truce called in Irish war of independence.1921 Mongolia declares independence from China.11th of July is also:First day of Naadam Holiday (Mongolia)UN World Population DayFlemish Day (Belgium)China National Maritime DayFeast of Saint Benedict of Nursia (Catholicism)
Weak....George Washington was born on my B-Day (Feb 22) so I guess that makes us good friends....Royal - for your birthday I'm planning on baking myself into a giant cake for you....chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
Weak....George Washington was born on my B-Day (Feb 22) so I guess that makes us good friends....Royal - for your birthday I'm planning on baking myself into a giant cake for you....chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
how about a mixture of all three?just be carefull you dont burn yourself on the filling. I wanna be as homo as possible that day
if i'm in toronto at the time, i'm definitely in, but probably (hopefully) i'll still be a haligonian at the time.just wanted to send out "pr0pz" to FRDD for his avatar and title, which have made me laugh dozens of times. sig is pretty funny too.
if i'm in toronto at the time, i'm definitely in, but probably (hopefully) i'll still be a haligonian at the time.just wanted to send out "pr0pz" to FRDD for his avatar and title, which have made me laugh dozens of times. sig is pretty funny too.
Thank you sir, I try....Can't complain about yours either, this is the breast....best forum ever !!!

I'd love to play with my fellow kababayan, but driving to downtown Toronto and paying for parking is too much of a pain. If it was any bar in the west or maybe even Dave & Buster's in the north, I would go.

It looks like the Charlotte Room once again. I'll wait until tomorrow and make the final call. I'm hoping to arrange this for the first week of July or do you prefer much later?

Suzanna Vega = Famous person? Doesn't take much these days..."My name is Luka,I was born on the same day as Royal Tour and George Washington,I live upstairs from youI retired 7 years ago, but I still get mentioned"

I'd love to play with my fellow kababayan, but driving to downtown Toronto and paying for parking is too much of a pain. If it was any bar in the west or maybe even Dave & Buster's in the north, I would go.
parking only $10 bro and its right across the street..ok, looks like majority rules for the Charlotte Room. Now the hard part...when? I'm looking at Friday, July 7th. Based on the threads I've read, there are only a few who might not be able to make it on this day (sry checky). I know fleung is good for this day 'cuz its before his anniversary and WSOP trip. Is this good with everyone? Gov, are you in? This time don't forget that you park at Finch subway station... :club: no probs for a ride to the station if you like. Marion, no probs driving you home either.. :D
I know fleung is good for this day 'cuz its before his anniversary and WSOP trip. Is this good with everyone?
aww...you're gonna make me go into a Royal_Tour-man-love rant :club: Yeah, can't complain about that night.
parking only $10 bro and its right across the street..ok, looks like majority rules for the Charlotte Room. Now the hard part...when? I'm looking at Friday, July 7th. Based on the threads I've read, there are only a few who might not be able to make it on this day (sry checky). I know fleung is good for this day 'cuz its before his anniversary and WSOP trip. Is this good with everyone? Gov, are you in? This time don't forget that you park at Finch subway station... :club: no probs for a ride to the station if you like. Marion, no probs driving you home either.. :D
I should be good to go, I'll confirm a bit later though. A drive back to the station would be sweet :D

Ok, I will be setting in stone Friday, July 7th at 7:00PM. I will not be sending personal PM's 'cuz its a pain to send a zillion messages to each one of you. Make sure to mark your calendars, blackberries, cell, little black book, etc for this day! Reservations have now been made at the Charlotte Room for 2 poker tables, but I know last time we really only used one. Same deal as last time, but this time Royal will be collecting money in the men's washroom...hahaha :club: Here's the link again...Charlotte RoomFOR THOSE OF YOU WHO COULD NOT MAKE IT THE FIRST TIME, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO MEET ALL OF US!!! heheAs always, I'll be there early to greet all of you.. :)Alright, since I graciously volunteered again to set this up, who will be buying me a drink??