Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

Glad to see Cfinnn is adapting to her role as cheerleader so well also.
Hey, I have a reputation to uphold! Are you telling me some people have better things to do on a Monday night than rail a poker player through the Internets?!?! (okay, maybe I do have too much time on my hands.)Oh, and also: :club:
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow next time you have a live updade thread, block it so nobody can reply, very hard sorting through pages
STFUCongrats Daniel!finn-you still have that old outfit in your closet?
STFUCongrats Daniel!finn-you still have that old outfit in your closet?
XX, you still rehashing that old joke from 10 weeks ago?

this was a good event...although i like last years FT better...harrah's sucks for runnin tourneys...jslast year there was seperate room at ceasers for it set up like the FT for the WSOP. This year we were just sitting in the amazon room at the rio with like 100 tables running behind this. Anyway it will be intresting when this airs on TV since at the end there were only like mabye 25 ppl left in the audience and one guy passed out on the floor.

Anyway it will be intresting when this airs on TV since at the end there were only like mabye 25 ppl left in the audience and one guy passed out on the floor.
Haha, I guess there won't be too many camera-shots of the audience then... :club: