First Compact Disc You Owned

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first CD was given to me, and it was Dr. Demento's Christmas Carols. I still have it around somewhere.

250px-The_Simpsons_Sing_the_Blues.gifI got this CD for my birthday. Unfortunately I did not own a CD player
Holy shit! I had that CD too, it was one of the first 3 I ever owned. I'm fairly certain that the first CD I ever owned was The Beach Boys: California Dreamin'. Mock if you must, I was 11.
I have owned several record players, cassette players and even an 8 track player. I purchased my first CD player in 83 for $500 (a lot of money back then.)I have paid for Dark Side of the Moon 5 times!
I have to say that I am up there with you. One regular CD, one of the higher end gold CDs, 3-4 copies on vinyl, and one, VERY rare, original EMI pressings.
Holy shit! I had that CD too, it was one of the first 3 I ever owned. I'm fairly certain that the first CD I ever owned was The Beach Boys: California Dreamin'. Mock if you must, I was 11.
that was the first tape i ever owned, right before a couple Weird Al albums and an Animaniacs tape of car songs that I still listen to.
that was the first tape i ever owned, right before a couple Weird Al albums and an Animaniacs tape of car songs that I still listen to.
Yeah, all of my Weird Al was on tape too. The man is a genius.
OH MAN! this was actually my first ever cd, not weird al, I totally forgot about this! Good times!
This was my first CD to. Actually i got two at christmas but I opened this one up before Billy Ray Cyrus and Achy Breaky Heart.