Wpt Bad Boys Of Poker Ii On Now

For those who don't know, it's on the Travel Channel right now. Matusow, Hellmuth, Tony G., Jean Robert Bellande, Men Nguyen, and Gus Hansen.Enjoy.

I don't really consider rocks n rings to be a "bad boy" either....just an annoying one.**Edit** Nevermind, my TV info said he was on this one....that must have been the first one.

If I ever have to sit at a table with Tony G, there is no doubt in my mind, I am going to jail. All I have to do though is get a copy of him in the WPT table, and I am sure I would get acquitted!!!! He is the most annoying person I have ever seen. He makes more noise than Pee Wee Herman at the movies!!!!!

Oooh, it's not on until another hour for me here. Great, i'm gonna have to watch that fat fuck Tony G's cheeks flap while he runs his mouth.
Then I won't ruin it for you. Stupid time zones.

The irritating thing about Tony G. is that he's such a gurl.Phil ain't tough, but at least he's big.Mikey may have picked up a move or two in jail.The only thing Tony would pick up in jail is the soap, and, so it each and every time he was told to.

Guest suerte35

I Think Men Nguyen Is... A.,!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.! Bad BoY... F... POKER...

I Think Men Nguyen Is... A.,!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.! Bad BoY... F... POKER...
Congratulations, dumbest post ever.
If I ever have to sit at a table with Tony G, there is no doubt in my mind, I am going to jail. All I have to do though is get a copy of him in the WPT table, and I am sure I would get acquitted!!!! He is the most annoying person I have ever seen. He makes more noise than Pee Wee Herman at the movies!!!!!
And he gets off on it more than Pee Wee does also!