Is Thepokerbay Closed ? Site Is Down ?

if its the same as thepiratebay, it got pwned by the us government
Technically thepiratebay got pwned by the Swedish government, which subsequently got re-pwned by thepiratebay. If you're looking for a good read, check out the "legal" link at the bottom of thepiratebay's main site.

hmm that is very unfortunate. I was looking forward to the FullTilt invitiation @ Red Rock and the upcoming episodes of the 2005 US championships and the Intercontinental Poker Championship. If anyone has a torrent link to these please provide?

We aren't. These are not pay per views. They are not DVD's for sale. It is taped off of tv. Nothing wrong with that.
is this true? I don't think it is because you take out the commercials
is this true? I don't think it is because you take out the commercials
I'm telling you 100% it's not true. Downloading TV shows is just as illegal as movies, music, etc. Trust me on this one.
I'm telling you 100% it's not true. Downloading TV shows is just as illegal as movies, music, etc. Trust me on this one.
just for the record I am agreeing with you.
Playing online poker in your state will soon be illegal also...you better stop now :club:
Playing online poker in your state will soon be illegal also...you better stop now :club:
Yea I dread that day. I will stop for sure if/when that happens.Looks like more 3 hour trips to Tunica in my future
Are you ****ing serious, what do you care?
Of course he's serious... and I agree with him. When you steal anything, then prices go up for everyone. Stealing is bad.:Jim Carrey face:"Quit breakin' the law, Asshole!"
Of course he's serious... and I agree with him. When you steal anything, then prices go up for everyone. Stealing is bad.
Downloading copyrighted stuff isn't stealing, it may be a copyright infringement, but nothing more. I just cannot watch poker on tv, two hands followed by 10 minutes advertisement makes it impossible for me to enjoy it. I could tape it and skip the ads, or I could download it via bittorrent. So what?I don't get why anybody (except maybe the owners of the copyrights) would get upset by such behaviour.