So everyone's probably heard the story. Mrs. (Yoko) Pronger doesn't like it here in Edmonton. Even if we have the biggest mall in the world. So Chris Pronger asked to be traded. Kept it all hush hush until about Thursday, when Al Strachen reported it.Strachen is a ... windblower to say the least. He got information from Pronger's agent. Everything goes public Friday, the day before draft day. All the while, the Prongers are in Mexico on holidays.What does everyone make of the situation?

that would never happen. kevin lowe's a classy guy. if pronger asked for a trade for family reasons, lowe will honour that. there was talk that toronto, NYR, and tampa bay were some of the heavily interested teams.

that would never happen. kevin lowe's a classy guy. if pronger asked for a trade for family reasons, lowe will honour that. there was talk that toronto, NYR, and tampa bay were some of the heavily interested teams.
I find it amusing how Toronto is mentioned as a possible destination for pretty much every big name free agent or trade rumours...and yet, nothing ever happens.

Usually the Rangers get all the big name players once they are just about past their prime, then they come to NY and get injured or stink it up. (Fleury, Holik, Bure, et al). You could also argue Jagr since he missed most of his first season with the rangers but he did kick a lot of ass this year.. but look where it got them.My point is, Pronger is too good to be ready to end his career with the Rangers :club:

We'll welcome back with open arms so long as the Blue Note is on his chest.a Pronger - Jackman D line make me feel warm and fuzzy again
Mix in Brewer and Johnson... looking good

Rumour has it that Pronger knocked up a reporter from A-Channel. Seen her picture, she's pretty hot. This is supposedly why the Pronger's want to get out of Edmonton. Only a rumour.

Rumour has it that Pronger knocked up a reporter from A-Channel. Seen her picture, she's pretty hot. This is supposedly why the Pronger's want to get out of Edmonton. Only a rumour.
If true:Does his wife think that other cities are void of hot females or are they starting a HOT REPORTER KNOCK UP Tour? You're safe gruven. :club:
LOL... It would be great if he got traded to some crappy town, with even worse living conditions for his wife to ***** about....
Calgary's a crappy town? Easily the best city in Canada. And 10 times better than most American cities. I also heard that rumor. I'd knock her up. :club:
If true:Does his wife think that other cities are void of hot females or are they starting a HOT REPORTER KNOCK UP Tour? You're hot too gruven. :club:
FYP However, there is NO truth to the rumour that Tie Domi knocked me up...
I also heard that rumour. It must be true!You would have to think the Oilers would trade Pronger to the East unless there is a much better offer from a Western Conference team. The Sharks would be ridiculous of they got Pronger.
FYP However, there is NO truth to the rumour that Tie Domi knocked me up...
he seems way more likely to knock someone down than up but thanks for reassuring us. i heard rumors about you having a lower body injury...
Calgary's a crappy town? Easily the best city in Canada. And 10 times better than most American cities. I also heard that rumor. I'd knock her up. :club:
Na, I like Calgary too, I just meant a crappy town in general...

Hey Chris, you came up just short in game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, what are you gonna do next?I'm going to Disnay Land!Pronger to Anaheim for Lupul, a non-roster player and conditional picks.Anaheim = scary

Hey Chris, you came up just short in game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, what are you gonna do next?I'm going to Disnay Land!Pronger to Anaheim for Lupul, a non-roster player and conditional picks.Anaheim = scary
Two of the top 5 defensemen in the league who also are two of the leaders in ice time a game. This is bad news for everyone else in the Pacific Division. Can you imagine being a coach trying to get your top lines free on the ice if those two are platooning?

How the hell can you afford to have Niedermayer and Pronger on the same team? That's just amazing cap management...I'm stunned. Anaheim vs Buffalo - Stanley Cup Final 2007

How the hell can you afford to have Niedermayer and Pronger on the same team? That's just amazing cap management...I'm stunned. Anaheim vs Buffalo - Stanley Cup Final 2007
a couple weeks ago DM 'guaranteed' Anaheim would make the cup within 3-5 years. I typed out a long post saying how stupid it was, then decided against it and deleted it. I'm pretty glad I kept my mouth shut now.If Bryzgalov has a good season, Anaheim can walk to a good playoff run now.

The Ducks also have a young D-man named Ladislav Smid who may make an appearance this season. I have him on my fantasy team and was excited about him before, but the prospect of him learning from Niedermayer AND Pronger makes me tingly all over.

The Ducks also have a young D-man named Ladislav Smid who may make an appearance this season. I have him on my fantasy team and was excited about him before, but the prospect of him learning from Niedermayer AND Pronger makes me tingly all over.
Smid went to Edmonton for Pronger.