I'm in as Champsox. Satellited in on a single table this afternoon and I'm super pumped and feeling good for the tourney. Table 25-don't recognize any of the others

Won a big pot when my flush draw and gut shot hit(the gut shot) against a set. However, I'm a little pissed because I coulda definetely won more. I bled a few chips away with missed draws including betting 600 into a 1400 pot with busted flush and gutter and getting called by second pair. At 3465 on Table 105, still feeling good

At first break with about 4k, a little over 5 at most, but Didn't hav e the balls to semi bluff a big pot on the turn cuz I felt he wouldnt lay down a big par, even with the top pair pairing on the turn, so it wasn't going to be a semi bluff but a gamble for me.. . . and I'm out. Raise pre flop with AQ hearts, guy to my left mini raises me about the 8th time today. Flop queen high with three hearts, check raise all in and he has AA.

back in business.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $60/$1209 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with 5 :club: 4 :) UTG calls, 5 folds, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checks.Flop: K :) 5 :D 4 :D ($480, 4 players)Hero bets $480, BB raises to $1200, 2 folds, Hero raises all-in $1660, BB calls.Turn: 5 :club: ($3800, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $3800)River: 3 :D ($3800, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $3800)Results:Final pot: $3800villain had 67 :)

back in business.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $60/$1209 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with 5 :club: 4 :) UTG calls, 5 folds, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checks.Flop: K :) 5 :D 4 :D ($480, 4 players)Hero bets $480, BB raises to $1200, 2 folds, Hero raises all-in $1660, BB calls.Turn: 5 :club: ($3800, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $3800)River: 3 :D ($3800, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $3800)Results:Final pot: $3800villain had 67 :)
wow I didn't even know full tilt spread 60/120 NLHE. You play big
--------------------I love a good gambling story. "I was up $8900, the next thing I know I'm blowing a guy for a sandwhich." What? You gotta know when to holdem and know when to foldem ******. - Dave Attell
Thanks Parrot